Open the left

Apollo X Camera

[Copy link]
Richardj Post time 2017-05-07 20:29:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have been playing with the camera on the Apollo X and I have to say it's shockingly poor for a Sony 13mp. Colours in photos are very pale compared to the subject.
I took some photos of some flowers a few days ago and I couldn't beleive how different the photos were compared the the actual flowers.

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

cleopatra81 Post time 2017-05-07 22:54:08 | Show all posts
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Richardj Post time 2017-05-08 02:42:41 | Show all posts
Thanks Cleopatra81, I've installed open camera and will have a play with it tomorrow some time. Shouldn't really have to install third party apps for this sort of thing.

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

donnybrasco Post time 2017-06-30 15:37:01 | Show all posts
I am a owner of Apollo and before I used to have a Thor (which was much better).
Since they released the Apollo, the company didn't provide any updates to improve its performance. We have left alone with a mobile that works 50% of what it is supposed to do.
Camera sensor is one of the best and I think it is used for iphone or similar high end devices BUT, the firmware that translates the image captured from the sensor into the digital image is very bad, so you have shitty pictures. It is like to have a motorbike 600cc but the CPU of your engine doesn't manage the total hp's of the engine so you go on the street at 80 km/h while your motorbike could go at 200 km/h.

I have asked in the past what Vernee is going to do with this phone but so far I got excuses and promises. I was very fan of Vernee, I paid 250 Euro for + 50 Euro (shipping and tax) for my Vernee Apollo and I wish somebody could buy it from me as I am totally disappointed.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules