Open the left

Strange old clock (screen saver )

[Copy link]
ovvodev Post time 2017-05-13 02:46:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello everyone, i have a "problem" with my two weeks vernee mars.
Sometimes pop ups an old clock in the lock screen ...i dont know if its a malware (avast, kaspersky and others can't detect it) or
it is a bug. Thank you!
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-05-15 11:04:31 | Show all posts
Check if there is a magnetic field nearby, which leads to the HALL mode
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| ovvodev Post time 2017-05-19 01:08:01 | Show all posts
probably you are correct. i disable the hall mode and i uninstall the zedge app (i think it was a combination of those two)..
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Carter79 Post time 2017-08-22 14:45:41 | Show all posts
Please help me, I have a similar problem with the new Vernee Mars Pro.
I bought the magic circle cover (original) but it never triggers the hall mode. The screen does not turn off when I close the flip case and does not turn on when I open it.
How do I enable or disable this?
Thank you in advance.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-08-22 15:31:01 | Show all posts
Carter79 replied at 2017-08-22 14:45
Please help me, I have a similar problem with the new Vernee Mars Pro.
I bought the magic circle co ...

It could be yours magic circle cover with doesn't match the phone
It is recommended that you use a magnet to sense the Hall switch (upper left corner). What is the result?

Comments

I did tests with a magnet on my Vernee Apollo Lite. When I approach the magnet to the sensor, the screen turns off and displays the clock (in a circle). And if I move it away, the screen lights up. If  Details Reply Post time 2017-08-25 01:33
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Carter79 Post time 2017-08-25 01:33:05 | Show all posts
lucky replied at 2017-08-22 15:31
It could be yours magic circle cover with doesn't match the phone
It is recommended that you use  ...

I did tests with a magnet on my Vernee Apollo Lite. When I approach the magnet to the sensor, the screen turns off and displays the clock (in a circle). And if I move it away, the screen lights up. If I do the same test with the Vernee Mars Pro, the screen never shows the clock. What is the problem ? Is it a problem of Android configuration or hardware?

Comments

I have got the same problem. The clock doesn't appear, when i close my vernee mars pro flip cover. I think it is a software problem because the HALL Mode Sensor (Magnetometer) works fine. With the app  Details Reply Post time 2017-11-03 01:16
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-08-25 17:04:10 | Show all posts
Mars Pro has Hall functionality,
May Be the place you're sensing is not the HALL sensing area

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-08-25 17:09:00 | Show all posts
If  is invalid, it may be a hardware problem
Contact seller processing
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Carter79 Post time 2017-08-26 03:17:26 | Show all posts
I test this aera ... So perhaps it's a sensor problem or a software problem ... :-(
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

gewi Post time 2017-11-03 01:16:58 | Show all posts
Carter79 replied at 2017-08-25 01:33
I did tests with a magnet on my Vernee Apollo Lite. When I approach the magnet to the sensor, the  ...

I have got the same problem. The clock doesn't appear, when i close my vernee mars pro flip cover. I think it is a software problem because the HALL Mode Sensor (Magnetometer) works fine. With the app CPU-Z you can see the data of the sensors. The value is between 18 microT and 80microT.

What does the support say about that problem with the clock?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules