123Next
Return to list New
Open the left

[ROM][6.0_r79][k11tc_a][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 13

[Copy link]
The_Marionette Post time 2017-05-13 05:55:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by The_Marionette at 2017-05-13 21:00

This is LineageOS 13 for Vernee Mars.

You need to be on the stock MM firmware with TWRP in order to flash this rom!

I am not to be held responsible for bricked devices,you are flashing this on your own accord. BE WARNED!

Not working:
-hdr

Working:
-everything else
Changelog:

-initial release

- include Snap Camera(does the work much better)

DOWNLOAD

The code:
Device tree
Kernel source
Vendor tree
Screenshot:

For those who feel like changing the boot logo,you can do so through TWRP.
1. Install this TWRP build and enter the recovery.
2. Download THIS file,create a folder named "Logo" in the TWRP backup folder.
3. Create a backup of your stock logo,then proceed to install the new one through the "Restore" function in TWRP.

Example of the logo:

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Wendigogo Post time 2017-05-20 05:04:53 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
@The_Marionette : you are AMAZING!!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Author| The_Marionette Post time 2017-05-20 00:27:59 | Show all posts
Edited by The_Marionette at 2017-05-20 00:42

Battery stats fixed!

Currently broken:
-camera
-fingerprint
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| The_Marionette Post time 2017-05-19 03:19:54 | Show all posts
Edited by The_Marionette at 2017-05-19 05:10
ovvodev replied at 2017-05-19 01:10
good work  The_Marionette!! any guide step by step how to install the rom (when the 14.1 is ready) w ...

Well,the only things which are broken on LOS 14.1 at this moment are battery stats and the camera...
I can relatively try to fix the camera,but I never encountered the fiasco with the battery stats,I have no idea what could be causing that problem...
As for LOS 13,you simply need to be on stock MM,flash TWRP for MM and flash LOS 13 along with appropriate Gapps.

Again,if you guys know anyone who can help,please do ask them for their opinion,I will put my device and vendor trees onto github shortly.

EDIT:
Here is the device tree:https://github.com/TheMarionette ... Vernee_Mars-los14.1
And here is the vendor tree:https://github.com/TheMarionette ... ernee/tree/los-14.1

And the link to the build:https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862727512

I didn't incorporate some files,so...
Not working:
-camera
-maybe video playback?
-battery stats
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ovvodev Post time 2017-05-19 19:56:29 | Show all posts
Why don't you post it(i don't know if you can) in the official lineageos site?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| The_Marionette Post time 2017-05-18 15:05:36 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I think that is sadly integrated. I will look into it,but I think that bare folder is linked to the booting functions of the phone.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| The_Marionette Post time 2017-05-17 21:01:27 | Show all posts
Wendigogo replied at 2017-05-17 17:00
Hello @The_Marionette,

I have installed your build and everything seems to work great but I have  ...

LOS doesn't have integrated root,and I advise you to use Magisk if you are fond of Pokemon GO. If I am correct,you can install a Magisk module for root to work with Pokemon GO.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| The_Marionette Post time 2017-05-16 21:54:11 | Show all posts
Wendigogo replied at 2017-05-16 16:49
Hi there,

So you finally solved the camera issue?

Yeah,now everything except hdr works. I already uploaded the MM twrp build:https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=176072
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Degras Post time 2017-05-15 02:25:50 | Show all posts
Thank you! Do you think LOS 14 could work with this kernel (I assume it originates from Ulefone) and official 7.0 blobs?

Comments

I don't think so,it would be really tedious. The kernel from the Ulefone Future isn't optimized for the Mars(the front camera has a pink overlay which goes away if I use the prebuilt kernel from the M  Details Reply Post time 2017-05-15 20:43
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| The_Marionette Post time 2017-05-15 20:43:13 | Show all posts
Degras replied at 2017-05-15 02:25
Thank you! Do you think LOS 14 could work with this kernel (I assume it originates from Ulefone) and ...

I don't think so,it would be really tedious. The kernel from the Ulefone Future isn't optimized for the Mars(the front camera has a pink overlay which goes away if I use the prebuilt kernel from the Mars). Plus I'd have to do tons of changes to the kernel because of selinux on N,for which I don't have time nor competence.

Also,we have stock N and I am trying to get LOS 14 working by using stock N files and prebuilt kernel. But,again,I am not a pro so I can't achieve much. N is a lot harder to work with...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Wendigogo Post time 2017-05-16 16:47:34 | Show all posts
Hi there,

Can you build a TWRP MM recovery please?

Enjoy!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Wendigogo Post time 2017-05-16 16:49:38 | Show all posts
Hi there,

Can you build a TWRP MM recovery please?

Enjoy!

Comments

Yeah,now everything except hdr works. I already uploaded the MM twrp build:https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=176072  Details Reply Post time 2017-05-16 21:54
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Wendigogo Post time 2017-05-17 17:00:28 | Show all posts
Hello @The_Marionette,

I have installed your build and everything seems to work great but I have an issue. I rooted my device to use Titanium Backup to restore my apps and datas.
Then I unroot it and launch Pokemon Go. I use it to check if unroot is ok before using my banking apps (and play too ) and it argues that my device is unsupported. So I reflash your rom on top of previous one thinking it will remove all scripts installed by supersu zipfile and restore kernel and initrd.
But after a reboot I still have this issue with Pokemon Go. So is your rom is rooted or pre-rooted in any way? Or is a new flash doesn't remove all supersu stuff?

Enjoy!

Comments

LOS doesn't have integrated root,and I advise you to use Magisk if you are fond of Pokemon GO. If I am correct,you can install a Magisk module for root to work with Pokemon GO.  Details Reply Post time 2017-05-17 21:01
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Wendigogo Post time 2017-05-17 21:44:53 | Show all posts
The_Marionette replied at 2017-05-17 21:01
LOS doesn't have integrated root,and I advise you to use Magisk if you are fond of Pokemon GO. If  ...

Unfortunately, I can't use Magisk because it fails with other apps (banking). Anyway, I have to unroot my device before using Magisk.

Moreover, I don't really need root but to use Titanium Backup.

But I remembered that LOS team gives rooting and unrooting zipfiles as root management is included in their roms.

Re-installing your rom from scratch atm hoping that will work.

Enjoy!

PS : these files can be found here : https://download.lineageos.org/extras
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| The_Marionette Post time 2017-05-18 13:52:08 | Show all posts
BOOYA.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules