Open the left

[ROM][6.0_r79][k11tc_a][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 13

[Copy link]
Wendigogo Post time 2017-05-18 14:43:53 | Show all posts
Great Work @The_Marionette ! Incredible!

Concerning my "root issue" I think the problem comes from kernel (or initrd). There's a "/supersu" directory that can't be removed.
Ie if you delete it from TWRP it come back on next reboot.
So whatever I do this directory is present and my apps checking about root couldn't be launched.

Can you remove it please?

Enjoy!
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| The_Marionette Post time 2017-05-18 15:05:36 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I think that is sadly integrated. I will look into it,but I think that bare folder is linked to the booting functions of the phone.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Wendigogo Post time 2017-05-18 19:57:21 | Show all posts
The_Marionette replied at 2017-05-18 15:05
I think that is sadly integrated. I will look into it,but I think that bare folder is linked to the  ...

Thanks.

I didn't find this directory in git trees (maybe I didn't search correctly).
Don't spend too much time on it, LOS-14.1 is really more important than my own little requirement.
As a workaround, I'll try to make an init.d script file that could remove this directory each time device is booted.

Enjoy!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ovvodev Post time 2017-05-19 01:10:21 | Show all posts
good work  The_Marionette!! any guide step by step how to install the rom (when the 14.1 is ready) we have... ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| The_Marionette Post time 2017-05-19 03:19:54 | Show all posts
Edited by The_Marionette at 2017-05-19 05:10
ovvodev replied at 2017-05-19 01:10
good work  The_Marionette!! any guide step by step how to install the rom (when the 14.1 is ready) w ...

Well,the only things which are broken on LOS 14.1 at this moment are battery stats and the camera...
I can relatively try to fix the camera,but I never encountered the fiasco with the battery stats,I have no idea what could be causing that problem...
As for LOS 13,you simply need to be on stock MM,flash TWRP for MM and flash LOS 13 along with appropriate Gapps.

Again,if you guys know anyone who can help,please do ask them for their opinion,I will put my device and vendor trees onto github shortly.

EDIT:
Here is the device tree:https://github.com/TheMarionette ... Vernee_Mars-los14.1
And here is the vendor tree:https://github.com/TheMarionette ... ernee/tree/los-14.1

And the link to the build:https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862727512

I didn't incorporate some files,so...
Not working:
-camera
-maybe video playback?
-battery stats
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ovvodev Post time 2017-05-19 19:56:29 | Show all posts
Why don't you post it(i don't know if you can) in the official lineageos site?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| The_Marionette Post time 2017-05-20 00:27:59 | Show all posts
Edited by The_Marionette at 2017-05-20 00:42

Battery stats fixed!

Currently broken:
-camera
-fingerprint
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Wendigogo Post time 2017-05-20 00:28:05 | Show all posts
Just to let you konw : I finally started successfully Pokemon Go on LineageOS-13.
After digging and digging I luckily found the solution : it is not a supersu or root problem but we have to disable "developper options" to allow it runing. Why??? I don't know.
I have other device on LineageOS-14 with "developper options" enabled and no issue at all with Pokemon GO.

Regarding, battery stats issue, I remember that first builds of LineageOS-14 were messing around with it too (at least on my OPPO R7Plus device). Maybe there's a patch somewhere to fix it.

Enjoy!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| The_Marionette Post time 2017-05-20 02:58:10 | Show all posts

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Wendigogo Post time 2017-05-20 05:04:53 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
@The_Marionette : you are AMAZING!!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules