Open the left

Lock Screen Settings?

[Copy link]
Richardj Post time 2017-05-17 21:29:02 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi all,
         Does anyone know where the lock screen settings are on the Apollo X? I've been right through all the settings and can't find anything to do with the lock screen, which I find very strange as every android phone I've ever had has had some sort of setting for the lock screen. Is this some thing that Vernee have removed?

Many thanks.

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-05-18 11:51:59 | Show all posts
It doesn't seem to support the lock screen wallpaper
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Richardj Post time 2017-05-18 22:41:20 | Show all posts
No settings for the lock screen!!!! no way to change wallpaper or to add short cuts, how crazy.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-05-19 10:45:12 | Show all posts
Richardj replied at 2017-05-18 22:41
No settings for the lock screen!!!! no way to change wallpaper or to add short cuts, how crazy.

You can change the home screen wallpaper, but you can't set the lock screen wallpaper
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Richardj Post time 2017-05-19 19:00:44 | Show all posts
I know you can change the home screen wallpaper and add short cuts, I was talking about the lock screen.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules