Open the left

Vernee thor

[Copy link]
alanrot Post time 2017-05-21 02:02:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,
I'm searching thread how to return on Vernee zhor from A7 to A6.When I updated it was OK all.But there appear x above sim icons.After thet I could call with it normally.But after 2-3 hjone calls I heard oposite site,but they do not hear me.My reaction was,that I restart the úhone,but nothing changed.When I reflashed the phone,it was OK but after that 2-3 calls it repeated.It is why I want to flash A6 on my phone.Please help me,how to downgrade android rom.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-05-22 10:38:06 | Show all posts
Since you did not open the data network, the SIM displays X
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-05-22 10:45:12 | Show all posts
Suggest you restore the factory settings, the microphone is working correctly?
If you can't fix it, try calling other phone. What's the result?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| alanrot Post time 2017-05-22 12:59:28 | Show all posts
Hi,
thanks for Your reaction.Yes,I did factory reset and microphone is working correctly,because e.g. with viber I can communicate without problems.Sim cards are in other phones functional.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules