Open the left

[Request] Flashable TWRP for Apollo x25?

[Copy link]
magicghoul Post time 2017-06-07 01:01:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
I was using Cleopatra Bianchi's version of TWRP where you hat to boot the recovery via fastboot every time but since i installed LineageOS (also Cleopatra's port) it doesnt work anymore. "fastboot boot twrp.img" just reboots the phone normally. So because I needed a working recovery I flashed "Carliv Touch Recovery" (also ported by Cleopatra, is there any other developer out there for this phone?) which is kind of okay. Problem here is that there is no working touch screen which is unfortunate if you want to flash a zip file with aroma installer in it. I also find TWRP Recovery much more useful and user friendly and i used it for a long time on my old phone so i can use it more advanced.
So my question is: Is there a flashable TWRP Recovery port for the x25 out there? What if i flash Cleopatra's port that was meant to be booted via fastboot everytime?

Thanks in advance.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

cleopatra81 Post time 2017-06-07 05:22:40 | Show all posts
@ magicghoul :

If you flash the TWRP ... you need an OTG-USB adapter

https://blog.fonepaw.com/images/connect-mouse-with-otg1.jpg
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

e8hffff Post time 2017-06-07 01:45:50 | Show all posts
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| magicghoul Post time 2017-06-07 19:46:17 | Show all posts
cleopatra81 replied at 2017-06-07 05:22
@ magicghoul :

If you flash the TWRP ... you need an OTG-USB adapter

okay thank you. i have read that you have trouble with getting the touch screen to work. is there a chance that you get it to work anytime in the future?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules