Open the left

Vernee Apollo Problem

[Copy link]
davidsqn Post time 2017-06-07 21:22:45 | Show all posts |Read mode
My Vernee Apollo have problem in a month of use. The USB board is loose. Does anyone know where I can buy another USB board?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-06-08 10:29:39 | Show all posts
Suggest you contact the seller
Or try to change the data line charging properly?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

magicghoul Post time 2017-06-13 16:01:55 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
same problem here. have searched all over the internet and found a Russian seller who has an USB board listed but non available at the moment. hope that he will get new ones soon. https://ru.aliexpress.com/store/product/Vernee-Apollo-usb-board-100-Original-New-for-usb-plug-charge-board-Replacement-Accessories-for-Apollo/736255_32798906330.html?spm=2114.12010208.1000016.1.wzGVDy&isOrigTitle=true I contcontacted the German vernee support but did not get an answer and another repair company I contacted charges 60 euros for that which is way too expensive for a 10 euro USB board replacement.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules