Trouble Probability
100 %
Describe
Bugs from Rom
Steps
Hope for Fix
Picture

Hi, I have about 2 Weeks the Vernee Thor E

1 Bug is that after the First OTA update the E Ink mode doesn't work right. It goes not into Black White Mode and the alternative Launch don't start.

2 Bug is that every switch from E Ink to normal Mode the In Build Launcher is starting. I have a 3 Party Launcher (Smart Launcher) and i have to press in two steps
that the 3 Party launcher always set to the right launcher.

3 Bug is that in Germany we have National Roaming. That mean that 2 Provider works together and with one sim i have both. I have to set normal Roaming on to get work the Mobile Internet. This is a fix from xda over xposed but i don't want to make su or custom things on the phone.

Is it possible that we can have a set for the Button from E Ink to set it custom like we want?

Greetings ALcAtRas
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-06-08 10:17:18 | Show all posts
Thank you for your feedback, E-INK features, known issues,
Temporary response: insert SD card to backup data, and then restore factory settings
The R & D department is working on the next version update Solve
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules