Open the left

Charge Problems

[Copy link]
Ffernandes Post time 2017-06-14 06:23:47 | Show all posts |Read mode
Good afternoon,
Anyone have battery charging problems with Mars?
My mobile phone only charges if it is in some positions. I think it's the charge card. How can I open Mars to check the plug?
Thank you

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-06-14 14:21:32 | Show all posts
I suggest you try changing the data line. What's the result?
If cannot solve, suggest to contact a seller to deal with
This machine is difficult to disassemble
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Ffernandes Post time 2017-06-14 15:18:10 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello. Okay, I'll try to change the data line.  I could even contact the seller, but it came from china. It makes no sense to stay 2 months without a mobile phone if the repair was easy.  Thank you
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ruben.marcus Post time 2017-07-28 11:45:51 | Show all posts
Hello .. Good evening. I have the same problem. I'm very worried. I got my Mars Pro yesterday, I used it for a day and now it does not load. I tested another charger and plugged it into my computer's usb, and not work!

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-07-28 15:16:18 | Show all posts
ruben.marcus replied at 2017-07-28 11:45
Hello .. Good evening. I have the same problem. I'm very worried. I got my Mars Pro yesterday, I use ...

I suggest you unplug the data line and reconnect your cell phone. What's the result?
changing data lines, what is the result?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ruben.marcus Post time 2017-07-28 19:55:56 | Show all posts
Hello I already tested using other cable and charger (I have a usb ctype of the asus). I also tried charging by plugging the cable into the computer. But also did not charge.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-07-29 10:53:34 | Show all posts
ruben.marcus replied at 2017-07-28 19:55
Hello I already tested using other cable and charger (I have a usb ctype of the asus). I also tried  ...

Try charging under shutdown, what is the result?
Still can not be resolved, it is recommended to contact the seller to deal with
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ruben.marcus Post time 2017-07-29 10:58:21 | Show all posts

Yes I tried this too, it does not give the signal, I already sent a complaint in Gearbest but then now they did not answer me, thank you
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vondes Post time 2018-10-13 01:31:48 | Show all posts
Hello. I recently obtained a hospital bed that a friend was throwing away. It has 2 small and 2 large https://freebears.com/linak Linak actuators. They each have 6 wires that run to the control box (Black, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, and Brown). I haven't found any doc or datasheet on Linak wire color codes. And it didn't come with the plug-in controller or power supply. The sticker on the actuators says that they are 24VDC, 2 are 5A and 2 are 4.4A. I can't open any of them up without breaking the plastic housing. Is there a standard for linear actuator color codes?Any info I can get on how to control these actuators with arduino would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules