Open the left

Thank you Vernee and Mediatek!

[Copy link]
r_e_n_e Post time 2017-07-20 15:31:10 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Install proper antivirus then...
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

StephanD Post time 2017-07-21 14:32:19 | Show all posts
ok, if you still got a Vernee phone and AV installed... send me your phone number via private message and

I WILL SEND YOU a special MMS which will dial 100x a PREMIUM NUMBER in Antigua
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

r_e_n_e Post time 2017-07-23 05:09:49 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You are right. Last android security updates are from June 2016. On my Samsung are from June 2017.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

r_e_n_e Post time 2017-07-23 05:10:53 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
But you can still use MadOS and there is last patch from May 2017.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Fri13 Post time 2017-07-30 02:49:59 | Show all posts
Yeah.... Bought the Vernee Apollo Lite after serious longer time consideration. Only to hit to two problems:

1) Battery eats out in 7-8 hours because CPU doesn't never get to sleep! This is fault to the Mediatek!
2) Promised Android 7.0 was never there. So.... Not so big deal but shows that when a company promises something, it should be kept or at least officially publicly inform if it is never coming, instead just hype the new models!

I knew that when I bought the phone it will be a "trial" and so far was far better than any Huawei or other cheaper (<350
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| nature_boy Post time 2017-07-31 03:21:20 | Show all posts
Vernee promised 7.0 to ALL Apollo devices (Lite, Non-Lite and X) and none have got it.

And they're banning people from their facebook page who dare ask for information on those promised updates.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Relief66 Post time 2017-07-31 16:38:47 | Show all posts
Vernee is pulling the hoe on his feet, never promise something that can not be maintained.....
They have not yet realized that once they have lost a client, it is difficult to regain it and the lack of information leads to a loss of trust and therefore of customers. The experience of others should teach... instead ....
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Andreas34g Post time 2017-07-31 17:22:55 | Show all posts
Hi all,
I confirm I am banned of the facebook page by Vernee since I told them that I will publish on some french web pages not to buy any Vernee device since ther is no follow up at all.
I guess we will never see a Nougat up date from Vernee for any apollo device .
With this policy they will loose a lot of customers.......
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

andi Post time 2017-08-02 19:35:10 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
after one year Apollo lite with connection problems at mobile internet  now i bought a new phone. Its a pity, but goodbye Vernee.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Enforcer984 Post time 2017-08-04 08:59:08 | Show all posts
I had my post removed asking about 7.0 for our Apollo Lite on the latest post about having more products on amazon
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules