Open the left

to update or not?

[Copy link]
chrishuk Post time 2017-06-19 04:47:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have had a mars for a week and when I turned on it shows update available dated 29.10.16 and another one showed in my notification in the past few days. My question, looking at the forum and the problems that have occured, it safe to update or just leave as is? All is fine except the fingerpint scanner rarely works.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

The_Marionette Post time 2017-06-19 20:20:38 | Show all posts
Well... the gyroscope is broken on Nougat.

Unless you use that one thing often, Nougat is pretty good.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Salcostitx Post time 2017-06-19 22:11:52 | Show all posts
I personally prefer to not, because life battery decreased in my case, and camera worked out better before the update, but i love Nougat, it's just a pitty they didnt fix buggs.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| chrishuk Post time 2017-06-20 01:38:30 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thanks guys,will contemplate a bit longer!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

doge Post time 2018-06-09 04:00:50 | Show all posts
don't bother, even if nougat IS good. it's buggy as shit and it's dumb they didn;'t make a stable build...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules