Open the left

The state of Vernee Apollo X25, June 2017

[Copy link]
gomuninguen Post time 2017-07-19 10:47:37 | Show all posts
Edited by gomuninguen at 2017-07-19 10:50
snepill replied at 2017-06-22 20:34
Oh yeah, by the way... I contacted my reseller and I got shop credit for this POS device. I suggest  ...

How do you advise on doing that? I bought the phone off of gearbest, if I contact support saying the phone is bad and has bad customer support, do you think I'll get something refunded?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| snepill Post time 2017-08-01 20:18:24 | Show all posts
cleopatra81 replied at 2017-06-29 01:25
@Antani2 :

I have tried to do all my best to give to all the owners some Nougat roms.

Hi cleo,

Yeah, it a shame. It has all the potential to be a great device. I think the hardware is not the problem here, but the business behind it. You, by the way, are a freakin' genius for trying to make the device work for the rest of us. They should be paying you wages! I concur on the failure prediction. Cryin' shame. Ended up trying out the new Ulefone Gemini Pro. It seems stable and nice. Will be interesting to see how support goes once the device gets older though
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| snepill Post time 2017-08-01 20:21:23 | Show all posts
snepill replied at 2017-06-22 20:34
Oh yeah, by the way... I contacted my reseller and I got shop credit for this POS device. I suggest  ...

I contacted Gearbest customer support. They will try to yank you around for a little while, but don't give up. I sent them photos of the original sellers page, showing the details promised. I also sent them screen grabs of the Security Patch level and the OS version. I got store credit and the phone is being used as a door stop ATM. Punch 'em in the wallet I say!!

Comments

Tried doing the same just now. Let's see how it works out. This thing is becoming an overheating brick more than a phone everyday that passes now.  Details Reply Post time 2017-08-02 11:17
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| snepill Post time 2017-08-01 20:21:51 | Show all posts
alexnov replied at 2017-06-26 20:13
I solved the countless problems with this awful phone... I bought a new mobile phone...

Same here... What did you get?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| snepill Post time 2017-08-01 20:23:41 | Show all posts
TelegramSam replied at 2017-07-02 16:56
Coming from a Samsung S4 Mini (I9595).

My first impressions under original stock ROM were quite ...

Don't see what gender has to do with the great work Cleo is doing. The only light in the darkness when it comes to this device.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| snepill Post time 2017-08-01 20:38:55 | Show all posts
Haha, seen the new footer on the forum?
I suggest spamming the report feature.

This is hillarious.

"TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks."

Thanks for nothing blind, mute and deaf monkey! Talk about pushing you poo onto the seller, man! If you would stand by your promises, your after sales service calls would drop by 95%.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| snepill Post time 2017-08-01 20:45:07 | Show all posts
ERHMEGEEEEHD! I turned the phone on. It is now updating... It's only 32mb though, doubt this is the Android 7 update.

Comments

Wow. Just wow. 32mb OF COSMETIC ONLY UPDATE. The phone really needed more cosmetic fluff. We be punk'd as foook. Classy move Vernee, reaaal classy.  Details Reply Post time 2017-08-02 19:03
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

gomuninguen Post time 2017-08-02 11:17:17 | Show all posts
snepill replied at 2017-08-01 20:21
I contacted Gearbest customer support. They will try to yank you around for a little while, but do ...

Tried doing the same just now. Let's see how it works out. This thing is becoming an overheating brick more than a phone everyday that passes now.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| snepill Post time 2017-08-02 19:03:50 | Show all posts
snepill replied at 2017-08-01 20:45
ERHMEGEEEEHD! I turned the phone on. It is now updating... It's only 32mb though, doubt this is the  ...

Wow. Just wow. 32mb OF COSMETIC ONLY UPDATE. The phone really needed more cosmetic fluff. We be punk'd as foook. Classy move Vernee, reaaal classy.

Comments

they're only offering me 35 dollars back, saying it's been more than 45 days since I bought the phone  Details Reply Post time 2017-08-14 11:36
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

gomuninguen Post time 2017-08-14 11:36:58 | Show all posts
snepill replied at 2017-08-02 19:03
Wow. Just wow. 32mb OF COSMETIC ONLY UPDATE. The phone really needed more cosmetic fluff. We be pu ...

they're only offering me 35 dollars back, saying it's been more than 45 days since I bought the phone
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules