Open the left

Temporary TWRP

[Copy link]
Pristlegribbo Post time 2017-07-03 09:06:20 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Is there a way to do the temporary TWRP on Apollo Lite? If yes, can someone tell me how? I already have the .img file of TWRP. Thank you!
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Lorisson Post time 2017-07-05 00:42:54 | Show all posts
Yes, boot your device into fastboot mode, connect to your pc, then form a command prompt browse to the folder in which you have the image and type "fastboot boot x.img" where x.img is the filename of the recovery image. This assumes you have the fastboot drivers installed.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Pristlegribbo Post time 2017-07-10 20:22:51 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thank you so much! I've tried it, but i read on xda that Apollo Lite has a bug with the ADB, so the fastboot is not working. That's sad
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Relief66 Post time 2017-07-11 05:05:24 | Show all posts
Look in this thread of this Italian forum, you find everything you need......
http://www.androidiani.com/forum ... -modding-e-rom.html
You can use google translator to help you.....
In practice you have to use SPFT to flash the recovery you are interested in zip format, then restore the recovery stock from the rom stock. You must know well SPFT utility to avoid disaster with your phone.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Pristlegribbo Post time 2017-07-11 14:00:28 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Fortunately I'm italian :]
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules