Open the left

Byebye Vernee!

[Copy link]
HaPe Post time 2017-07-03 18:42:13 | Show all posts |Read mode
I was really excited when I read one year ago the first test reports about your devices. You offered a lot of cool features and state of the art hardware for low money! Unfortunately, you should have spent a little bit more into quality of product.
Pretty soon within few weeks, my bezel displayed some cracks, the alu-border deformed itself and as side effect it lost after a couple of months internal contact to the display. Now, buttons for volume and power button does no show any response to the device due to the cracked bezel.

On the other side you skipped pretty fast the promised software support. Yes, you delivered some updates but a lot of bugs were never fixed like 4K recording or the "mobile data" bug. Some of these issues got fixed by independent developers. They also gave us Android 7.1 for the device which were promised by you but never delivered.

Luckily, I ordered it via the "big river" and they told me to send it back and I will return the paid amount! Bad for you, I will not invest in any Vernee device!
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules