Open the left

Buying an broken screen but functional Vernee Thor

[Copy link]
Urajmal Post time 2017-07-05 05:20:49 | Show all posts |Read mode
Dear everyone!

I am looking for an Vernee Thor device that has a broken screen but still functions. Everyone who is not willing to use such phone, please contact me here or on PM, I am going to buy the phone for preagreed price. Thank you to all!

Tad
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Jewyou Post time 2017-07-05 06:11:03 | Show all posts
You can buy mine. Ive had it two days and i'm very unhappy with it. lol
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Mr.Bolseiro Post time 2017-07-05 08:04:45 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I have one but I don't know if working, he drop on ocean, the motherboard is dead so I don't know how to test the screen :/
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-07-05 11:17:58 | Show all posts
Suggest you contact the seller

Comments

Hi! Do you mean to contact the Vernee company? As I know the sellers are only resellers.  Details Reply Post time 2017-07-06 16:37
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

makx1998 Post time 2017-07-06 00:40:10 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Where are you from?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Urajmal Post time 2017-07-06 16:33:08 | Show all posts
Edited by Urajmal at 2017-07-06 16:34

I am from central Europe. I am looking for someone who has a working phone, like battery and motherboard, but cannot use it because of the screen. I will pay for shipping costs and I will pay symbolic price for the phone.

I am buying it for those who are not willing to send them to repair process and are looking for a new phone and are willing to get some money out of their old phone.
Thanks!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Urajmal Post time 2017-07-06 16:37:40 | Show all posts
lucky replied at 2017-07-05 11:17
Suggest you contact the seller

Hi!

Do you mean to contact the Vernee company? As I know the sellers are only resellers.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-07-06 17:29:38 | Show all posts
Urajmal replied at 2017-07-06 16:37
Hi!

Do you mean to contact the Vernee company? As I know the sellers are only resellers.

Contact dealers
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Urajmal Post time 2017-07-27 04:00:58 | Show all posts

EUR

Edited by Urajmal at 2017-07-27 04:03

Once again, I am willing to buy Broken Screen Vernee Thor. It is not important if the touch is working or not, I want just some phone, that is not in use anymore. I am offering 40 EUR for broken Vernee Thor. That is 40% of the new phone!

Please contact me here or at: tadej . b @ gmail . com

Thanks!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules