Open the left

[Thor E] no sim card holder

[Copy link]
m4ker Post time 2017-07-05 17:55:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
i just received my thor E from amazon but there was no sim card holder.  (this is what i miss )
I put in my sim card anyway but it's now stuck inside and i can't get it out. Dou you guys have any idea how to solve this ?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-07-05 18:09:39 | Show all posts
You mean SIM fall into the slot?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| m4ker Post time 2017-07-05 18:16:26 | Show all posts
I mean i don't have the piece where you put the sim card. The piece in the picture.
I tried to put my sim card in the phone withoud it, but it is now stuck inside.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-07-05 18:22:59 | Show all posts
m4ker replied at 2017-07-05 18:16
I mean i don't have the piece where you put the sim card. The piece in the picture.
I tried to put ...

From the back of cato Push the SIM out
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| m4ker Post time 2017-07-05 18:28:16 | Show all posts
Did i mention that I DON'T HAVE the tray ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| m4ker Post time 2017-07-05 18:29:17 | Show all posts
Is there anyway to open the phone? Like in the vernee thor ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

gabywap Post time 2017-07-26 17:51:02 | Show all posts
Hi! 1 week ago I got the phone by post CUSTOM and I did not have the sim card slot. How can this be supplemented, so it can not be used as a mobile. Or can you get a point to get this original somewhere? This is my rule just do not know how to tell the seller I do not understand the language.
http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_624909.html

Comments

Does anyone know? Which phone (Vernee thor E) model match sim slot with this phone?  Details Reply Post time 2017-07-27 02:57
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

gabywap Post time 2017-07-27 02:57:20 | Show all posts
gabywap replied at 2017-07-26 17:51
Hi! 1 week ago I got the phone by post CUSTOM and I did not have the sim card slot. How can this be  ...

Does anyone know? Which phone (Vernee thor E) model match sim slot with this phone?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules