Open the left

Screen

[Copy link]
Ffernandes Post time 2017-07-17 06:27:45 | Show all posts |Read mode
Has anyone changed the screen? It's difficult? Where did they come from?
Thank you
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-07-17 11:43:13 | Show all posts
Yes, it's difficult. I suggest contacting the seller to return to the after-sale service center
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Newerth Post time 2017-07-18 04:33:49 | Show all posts
You suggest this in pretty much every post. But you need to understand that most of the customers bought the phones from China based resellers and thus don't have the opportunity (a reasonable one) to send the phone back for repair.

Comments

this man always suggests impossible things. must be more of a fake moderator. I could never find a screen to replace ... it's a shame.  Details Reply Post time 2018-05-24 07:30
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Ffernandes Post time 2018-05-24 07:30:02 | Show all posts
Newerth replied at 2017-07-18 04:33
You suggest this in pretty much every post. But you need to understand that most of the customers bo ...

this man always suggests impossible things. must be more of a fake moderator.
I could never find a screen to replace ... it's a shame.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules