12Next
Return to list New
Open the left

Vernee = schlechte Qualität und kein Support

[Copy link]
AndreasB. Post time 2017-07-28 00:46:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hallo,

was Vernee da abliefert ist mehr als schlecht.
Fehler werden nicht behoben und auf Nachrichten wir auch nicht geantwortet.

Daher mein Aufruf: Schreibt in den Foren was für eine schlechte Marke Vernee ist und welche Probleme es damit gibt.
Die sollen an den Verkaufszahlen merken, dass man seine Kunden nicht so behandeln kann.

Für mich ist Vernee jetzt gestorben.
Die Smartphones von Xiaomi sind bedeutend besser und funktionieren auch.

Gruß
Andreas

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-07-28 10:51:16 | Show all posts
Can you describe the fault in detail?
Dead, what does that mean?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| AndreasB. Post time 2017-07-28 21:13:32 | Show all posts
Die Probleme werden hier doch alle beschrieben.
Was ist z.B. mit dem Compass, dem schlechten GPS und dem Mikrofon?

Seit vielen Wochen wird hier darüber geschrieben und die Fehler werden nicht beseitigt.
Und da möchten Sie eine Detail-Beschreibung?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| AndreasB. Post time 2017-07-28 21:14:23 | Show all posts
Und auf die vielen Privaten Nachrichten, welche ich Ihnen geschrieben habe, habe ich bis heute noch keine Antwort.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

osrd Post time 2017-07-30 13:56:04 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by osrd at 2017-07-30 13:57

I totally agree with AndreasB. The bugs are not fixed, instead with every update there are new bugs. I can't use my phone for the elementary function it's designed for. When I call someone, the call randomly disconnects because of the poximity sensor. The compas does not work. GPS works wery bad. You have a full forum of bug reports for the Thor E, but you just ignore them. All the reputation you made with the original Thor you just wasted. That is wery sad to see. As a customer I put faith in you as a company that the biggest bugs will be fixed. For starters you could give your customers a date when thr major bugs will be fixed. Without those fixes we can throw our Thor E away, because its useless if we can't call normally. We bought a phone with a compass, we can't use, etc...  
Just yesterday a friend asked me how I like the Thor E, because he wants to buy it. I told him to stay away from this phone as far as possible, because of all the bugs it has and no support to expext from the manufacturer.  
So for the last time I want to ask you Vernee, can we expect the bugs to be fixed, and wen would that be?

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-07-31 12:06:22 | Show all posts
1. does the phone randomly disconnect Does it appear anywhere?
2.GPS is not good. Can you describe the specific reason? Thank you

Comments

Seems that you don't understand the issues (Are you official support from Vernee ?). 1. this is a proximity sensor bug, the screen often turn on during a call while it should not. 2. GPS is not go  Details Reply Post time 2017-07-31 21:11
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

mythor Post time 2017-07-31 12:53:48 | Show all posts
Stimme da voll zu, am meisten stört mich, dass ich den Kopfhörerausgang wegen der schlechten Lötstelle nicht mehr verwenden kann. Mit dem kaputten Display nach einem kleinen Sturz komme ich ja noch ganz gut zurecht.

Mit welchem Trick bekommt man das Telefon am besten auseinander, um die Kopfhörerbuchse zu reparieren? Nach dem Entfernen der Schrauben bekomme ich das Telefon einfach nicht auseinander. Das "offizielle" youtube Video hilfe mir leider auch nicht weiter, das geht dort zu schnell und einfach.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-07-31 14:26:07 | Show all posts
mythor replied at 2017-07-31 12:53
Stimme da voll zu, am meisten stört mich, dass ich den Kopfhörerausgang wegen der schlecht ...

Do you mean Thor or Thor E?
Whether the use is American Standard headset?

Comments

I mean the Vernee Thor. I don't use American Standard Headset, I use my "normal" earphones which worked until a month ago. Now only one of the two headphone speakers works. When I wiggle the plug th  Details Reply Post time 2017-07-31 17:56
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-07-31 14:31:53 | Show all posts
mythor replied at 2017-07-31 12:53
Stimme da voll zu, am meisten stört mich, dass ich den Kopfhörerausgang wegen der schlecht ...

If the American Standard headset is not sound
Suggest you contact the seller to apply for after-sales service
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-07-31 15:50:39 | Show all posts
About Thor E GPS question, I suggest providing outdoor navigation video. I hope to get your support. Thank you again
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules