Open the left

Bugs, Fixes and Updates!

[Copy link]
SeccoTiez Post time 2016-05-15 00:14:47 | Show all posts
Edited by SeccoTiez at 2016-05-15 00:17

Is not a bug, is normal in the stock Google rom.
If it were the CyanogenMod, it can be a bug since this function is provided in the CyanogenMod.
Peace
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Genius95 Post time 2016-05-15 17:36:32 | Show all posts
SeccoTiez replied at 2016-05-15 00:14
Is not a bug, is normal in the stock Google rom.
If it were the CyanogenMod, it can be a bug since  ...

In any case, little bitch, this is an important feature missing for me!
I've installed an app to block the screen, but the they should add this in the Stock ROM.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

woinemerbub Post time 2016-05-16 15:46:24 | Show all posts
Hi everyone, I have a new Bug:

I inseret a brand new external sd card from sandisk with 64 GB. Android ask me if I want to use it as external or as internal Space. I choose the internal. Still no problem, after all I had 56 GB internal Space with one dirve (sdcard 0). Want to install now some new apps from the Google PlayStore. It was loading, installing, but not running. The app (and some Stuff from the original internal space) was at the new sd card now.

Starting the  new installed app, but after only one second androind tells me the app didn´t work. no starting screen, no more information. First after i copy all to my PC, mount the sd card as external space and copy the files from pc to the now original sd card (internal space) everything works. Also the new installed app.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

enetzlsg Post time 2016-05-16 16:33:49 | Show all posts
woinemerbub replied at 2016-05-16 15:46
Hi everyone, I have a new Bug:

I inseret a brand new external sd card from sandisk with 64 GB. An ...

Yeah, something's not okay with the SD card. I can't set it as internal memory, it doesn't finish formating it, but I can set it as external memory.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

zzbubu Post time 2016-05-16 23:13:36 | Show all posts
Chris replied at 2016-05-11 15:37
Thanks so much for the reply.
I have watched the video but sorry that I can't undertand the langu ...

Hi, no I cannot tell what they did, I just translated the video. I didn't see such an issue anywhere else...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

giulio1893 Post time 2016-05-23 23:47:56 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dear staff.

Comments

I very appreciate your work and the device. I have a request for you : Can you insert in the next OTA the possibility to choose two different ringtones for incoming calls, SMS and notifications arr  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-23 23:54
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

giulio1893 Post time 2016-05-23 23:54:29 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
giulio1893 replied at 2016-05-23 23:47
Dear staff.

I very appreciate your work and the device.
I have a request for you :
Can you insert in the next OTA the possibility to choose two different ringtones for incoming calls, SMS and notifications arriving on the two different SIM?

Thank you.

Best regards.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2016-05-24 00:12:42 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
giulio1893 replied at 2016-05-23 23:54
I very appreciate your work and the device.
I have a request for you :
Can you insert in the ne ...

Do you try this?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.gg.dualsim
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

enetzlsg Post time 2016-05-24 02:44:42 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Any ETA for the new update?

Comments

I would like to know this too  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-31 16:52
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

potard Post time 2016-05-24 03:59:53 | Show all posts
Hi,
Wish to have the possibility to assign "pro" contacts to one sim card and personal contacts to the other sim card (my moto x play can do that).
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules