12Next
Return to list New
Open the left

Vernee X25 Recovery Partition Request

[Copy link]
e8hffff Post time 2017-08-04 18:30:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
Can someone please capture out the original recovery partition using SPFlashTools and share it on a web drive or needrom.com?

I no longer have an original recovery to work on to built new versions of TWRP or other images.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Relief66 Post time 2017-08-08 19:19:26 | Show all posts
ok i have already tryed this long time ago, i have found start address and size on scatter file, it is the same of apollo lite....but now i have a big trouble....on the pc to which i try to capture out the partition request, the driver VCOM not working....i have had big problems to install them for Apollo Lite several months ago.....i will try on another pc soon....i hope to be lucky....when i have made i send you a PM.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Relief66 Post time 2017-08-06 16:18:38 | Show all posts
Could you send me the exactly instructions to capture the original recovery partion using SPFlashTools, please?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| e8hffff Post time 2017-08-08 17:09:38 | Show all posts
Edited by e8hffff at 2017-08-08 19:15
Relief66 replied at 2017-08-06 16:18
Could you send me the exactly instructions to capture the original recovery partion using SPFlashToo ...

Hi Relief66.  Thanks for the follow up.  To capture back out use SPFlashTools with the "ReadBack" Tab.  Add an entry then double click it to edit that entry.  First designate a file location and name, eg: "original_recovery.img".   Then it will want to know the start address being 8000, and the length being 1000000 (already hexidecimal).  Then plug your phone in whilst it's shutdown and do the same buttons equence used to flash, but this time we are using the readback tab and pressing "Read Back" button on the utility.  You most likely will need a scatter file for the MTK6797.  Plug the phone in whilst holding the volume up to trigger the download when SPFlashTools is waiting to find phone.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| e8hffff Post time 2017-08-08 19:31:26 | Show all posts
Relief66 replied at 2017-08-08 19:19
ok i have already tryed this long time ago, i have found start address and size on scatter file, it  ...

I hope we are talking about the same phone.  I'm referring to the Apollo X25.  I would need the X25 recovery rip.

MediaTek DA USB VCOM (Android) Driver 3.0.1504.0 for Windows 7/Windows 8.1
http://drivers.softpedia.com/get ... -7-Windows-81.shtml

MediaTek DA USB VCOM (Android) Driver 3.0.1504.0 for Windows 10
http://drivers.softpedia.com/get ... or-Windows-10.shtml
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Relief66 Post time 2017-08-08 19:38:35 | Show all posts
Yes we are talking about the same phone, i have Apollo Lite and Apollo also...thank you for your information....
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| e8hffff Post time 2017-08-08 19:46:25 | Show all posts
At worst I can manually rebuild recovery from Cleopatra's images and replace code to build new versions with touch support for example.  If Vernee released Android 7 then it will most likely have the recovery in that.

The shit of all this is time wasting.  I've already got 101 projects and getting time to improve this phone is a new one added.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Relief66 Post time 2017-08-09 21:02:03 | Show all posts
e8hffff replied at 2017-08-08 19:46
At worst I can manually rebuild recovery from Cleopatra's images and replace code to build new versi ...

i have send you a PM.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Relief66 Post time 2017-08-10 01:24:31 | Show all posts
Edited by Relief66 at 2017-08-10 01:37
e8hffff replied at 2017-08-08 19:46
At worst I can manually rebuild recovery from Cleopatra's images and replace code to build new versi ...

I finally got it, how i am lucky..... I tried it on 3 pcs with win7 and nobody worked, at the end i formatted and reinstalled Win7 in the last pc and now it works ... you find the recovery extracted to the link I passed in PM. Please, leave me a message to know if all right, thank you.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| e8hffff Post time 2017-08-12 04:16:46 | Show all posts
Relief66 replied at 2017-08-10 01:24
I finally got it, how i am lucky..... I tried it on 3 pcs with win7 and nobody worked, at the end  ...

Many Thanks Relief66.  I'll look for the link now.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules