12Next
Return to list New
Open the left

Team MAD Rom New Release

[Copy link]
Enforcer984 Post time 2017-08-22 08:40:44 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Enforcer984 at 2017-08-22 08:41

Whilst we wait for the slowest firmware update team in the history of firmware update teams

Team M.A.D have just released a from the ground up 7.1.2 rom for our beloved VPL, I have never flashed before but ill be interested if anybodys brave enough to give it a try !

https://forum.xda-developers.com ... pollo-lite-t3525161
(the comments and posts about the latest update are from page 122 onwards)
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

kszaboa Post time 2017-08-22 22:08:54 | Show all posts
Edited by kszaboa at 2017-08-22 22:10

wow. Still massive battery drain problems: 60% spontaneous discharge within 12 hours in standby. That is still terrible!
https://forum.xda-developers.com ... 3996&postcount=2298

Comments

That's not terrible, you just need to fully discharge your battery to recalibrate, then it will be fine.  Details Reply Post time 2017-08-23 20:04
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Lorisson Post time 2017-08-23 20:04:42 | Show all posts
kszaboa replied at 2017-08-22 22:08
wow. Still massive battery drain problems: 60% spontaneous discharge within 12 hours in standby. Tha ...

That's not terrible, you just need to fully discharge your battery to recalibrate, then it will be fine.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Bend3ris Post time 2017-08-26 05:22:13 | Show all posts
How to recalibrate it?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kszaboa Post time 2017-08-26 05:55:47 | Show all posts
Lorisson replied at 2017-08-23 20:04
That's not terrible, you just need to fully discharge your battery to recalibrate, then it will be ...

I do ot think so. This is uncontrolled drain.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Lucretius Post time 2017-08-27 04:23:32 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I discharged and recharged the battery 4 times and it still is uncallibrated. It barely lasts for half the day with less than 1 hour sot
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kszaboa Post time 2017-08-27 04:51:38 | Show all posts
Lucretius replied at 2017-08-27 04:23
I discharged and recharged the battery 4 times and it still is uncallibrated. It barely lasts for ha ...

could you disable the fingerprint sensor and  change the location mode from "Device only" (GPS) to "Battery saving" and try it again?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Bend3ris Post time 2017-08-27 22:39:46 | Show all posts
Wait wait wait...I checked the link, it says that 4K recording works on MAD's ROM? Is it true??
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Sonic1SVK Post time 2017-09-01 18:12:41 | Show all posts
Yes, working
MTK DEV , porting ROMs and recoveries.

Use magic Report

Bend3ris Post time 2017-09-08 14:19:45 | Show all posts
At this moment my Apollo Lite is working super good, all programs runs fast, just batery life is not so good. I am on original stock ROM.

IS IT WORTH TO INSTALL MAD ROM?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules