Return to list New
Open the left

Team MAD Rom New Release

[Copy link]
Bend3ris Post time 2017-09-09 06:23:57 | Show all posts
Edited by Bend3ris at 2017-09-09 07:17

P.S. How to install TWRP recovery? Did not find any guide - do I need additional drivers? Need to turn on developer tools? What program use to install it? Help guys!!
EDIT: found guide here https://forum.xda-developers.com ... pollo-lite-t3509647
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

kszaboa Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Edited by kszaboa at 2017-12-06 20:55

Finally I gave a new shot to the latest MAD Rom, with the latest boot.img file (which fixes charging and other battery issues).
see here:

https://forum.xda-developers.com ... pollo-lite-t3525161
- latest 7.1.2, Android security patch level 08/2017
- you need to flash this with SPFT, as Firmware Upgrade (flashes preloader and recovery partitions too, wipes the phone, so you must be brave)
- replace the boot.img file with the one from the #3rd post in the thread (before flashing at the best)! This comes with fixed battery parameters.

I must say, it works very good! I do not see obvious battery drain problems this time (more testing needed though).

P.S: it comes with an ugly wallpaper and louncher... change it quickly
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

darkmann Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show all posts
kszaboa replied at 2017-12-06 20:46
Finally I gave a new shot to the latest MAD Rom, with the latest boot.img file (which fixes charging ...

I've tried it, installed the new boot.img, but did not help for me, and had other bugs too. I moved back to the newest stock release, i'm waiting for MAD Oreo edition.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kszaboa Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Edited by kszaboa at 2017-12-07 16:08
darkmann replied at 2017-12-07 00:01
I've tried it, installed the new boot.img, but did not help for me, and had other bugs too. I move ...

which bugs?
yes, Oreo would be nice to have... But I am not sure, why it should have fewer bugs as Nougat on the Apollo Lite. All signs are indicating that the hardware is bad I mean this decacore MTK with suboptimal drivers is the core of the problem.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

darkmann Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show all posts
I don't remember now, i've used it for 2-3 days then i get rid of it because of battery drain, apps started to force close, 4G network was unstable, etc... Stock was fine for me always, except battery drain, but the last 2 OTA solved this, however i made a clean install with the OTA came in October (downloaded the whole package from Vernee site), then installed OTA came in 11 November. I think the main issue is that Vernee seems just want to sell the phones and don't want to give real software support. The latest OTA still has the security patch from 06/2016!!! That is why i will switch to Xiaomi...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kszaboa Post time The day before yesterday 15:47 | Show all posts
Edited by kszaboa at 2017-12-09 15:49

I made a tested the battery drain with the latest MAD rom. There is nearly nothing installed and the phoen was in airplane mode as I just wanted to make a picture of the ROM itself, mainly see if standby works.

The phone lasts up to 3 days on a single charge! On the screenshot you see the phone switched on for 1 day + 18 hours, still 40% battery, linear drain (the first decline at the beginning was me, playing around with the phone, the rest is standby). I must add that an iPhone 4 in airplane mode uses ca. 3% battery in 10 days in standby

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules