Open the left

Android 8.0

[Copy link]
zaphod Post time 2017-08-24 15:34:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello to all,
Is Android 8.0 coming soon to apollo lite ?
Maybe Android 7.0 ?
Or, at least, security update ?

Regards.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Relief66 Post time 2017-08-24 17:58:27 | Show all posts
Edited by Relief66 at 2017-09-19 03:08

Nothing of all that.......nothing and end!

Who lives hoping ... dies ......!

Mediatek still has to give sources to Vernee.....or Vernee has lost them last february....

Now is important Apollo 2!
Sorry not Apollo 2 but M5 another product destined to enter in flop history.....and updates to Nougat for Apollo, Apollo Lite and Apollo X are not seen .... not even with binoculars.....
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Enforcer984 Post time 2017-08-25 03:07:55 | Show all posts
Vernee should work with team mad and help them make the rom perfect !
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Simplexion Post time 2017-10-17 06:18:52 | Show all posts
Vernee are not to be trusted in regards to software updates. I will not be purchasing another Vernee product ever again. Although the price is good in regards to the phone, the fact they have continually lied about software updates is a huge problem. If they had said, "We will release the source but never update again," I would have been happy. They had always promised updates to Nougat which never occurred. I highly recommend against purchasing any product made by Vernee as there are other cheap manufacturers that make similar phones and do not lie to their customers about updates.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Enforcer984 Post time 2017-10-18 07:07:12 | Show all posts
I agree with you about never buying another product again all they constantly do is release new models and new phones and none of the older ones will ever see 7.0 let alone oreo !
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Andreas34g Post time 2017-10-18 22:03:36 | Show all posts
Change to MAD Rom and don't care about Vernée. MAD Team will may release oreo for apollo lite
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Enforcer984 Post time 2017-10-25 04:27:36 | Show all posts
Andreas34g replied at 2017-10-18 22:03
Change to MAD Rom and don't care about Vernée. MAD Team will may release oreo for apollo lite

Waiting for Team Mad to fix battery life and fast charging in the rom and 4k ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Trojanere Post time 2017-10-26 04:06:43 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I have mad ROM and it is 7.1.2 with 4K charging works only problem is battery level can be missing reported. If you don't see 4K on the camera then it's because vernee applied a 1080p sensor to your phone. That's why they dropped it to 1080p in the update to hide the fact that a different sensor had been used. This is what mad team have stated. I have 4K phone which was one of the first batch.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Enforcer984 Post time 2017-10-26 08:10:47 | Show all posts
So its the phone having normal battery but the percentage is broken and dropping super fast ?

Comments

same problem here 20% and it goes OFF when i plug it in 90% LOL and many apps crashes with mad rom so stock is better  Details Reply Post time 2017-10-31 01:03
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

redscorpion133 Post time 2017-10-31 01:03:37 | Show all posts
Enforcer984 replied at 2017-10-26 08:10
So its the phone having normal battery but the percentage is broken and dropping super fast ?

same problem here
20% and it goes OFF
when i plug it in 90%
LOL
and  many apps crashes with mad rom
so stock is better
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules