Open the left

Vernee Mars Pro : problem with "hall mode" or sensor

[Copy link]
Carter79 Post time 2017-08-28 20:00:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,
I ordered a Vernee Mars Pro for my girlfriend with the original open flip case (to display the time when closing the case, as in this video for the Mars Pro). But this does not work, the phone screen does not turn off when the case is closed. Sometimes, it turn on when I open the case, but not always (so the sensor seems to work) ...
It seems to me that this comes from the hall sensor but I do not see at all what is not working. I have an Apollo Lite and no problem with that, but on the Vernee Mars Pro with Android 7, it does not work … I tested with magnets, it works well with my Apollo Lite but not with the Mars Pro. The magnet sometimes turns on the screen (when it is off) but not always. On the other hand, never the magnet can manage to pass the screen in hall mode (with the clock and the magic circle).
As the screen sometimes comes back on, I think it's a problem of setting the sensor, but I can not change it to be sure ...
Can you help me or find a solution to this problem?
Kind regards,
Mathieu Chartier from France
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Rogerio Post time 2017-10-19 03:31:11 | Show all posts
Edited by Rogerio at 2017-10-19 03:33

Hello,
eu também tenho esse problema lá, eu tenho 2 dispositivos (1 da minha filha e 1 da minha esposa), mas em nenhum deles a tampa funciona!
Eles estão fazendo exatamente como o amigo "Carter79" mencionado acima!

Como podemos resolver este problema????

Alguém???
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules