Open the left

[vernee Thor] - Call problem - Spare parts ?

[Copy link]
loic35 Post time 2017-08-31 01:01:57 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,
I replaced the LCD screen of my phone (broken). All is OK, except for calls : I can't hear the voice of the caller (but the caller can hear my voice). And no problem when I use a earphone. I haved checked all the connection, and made a factoy reset. But without sucess.
Is someone has an idea ? It'is probably a material problem. Is someone know which type of spare part could solve my problem ?
Thank you in advance
Regards
Loïc

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-08-31 11:29:30 | Show all posts
Disassemble detection whether the receiver is not installed or not good contact
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| loic35 Post time 2017-08-31 14:46:50 | Show all posts
Hi
Thank you for you answer.

I"m turning crazy. I'm looking for the receiver (which is apparently also the speaker) with the picture of the link below but without success. But then this component is there because I can hear the voice off the caller ...
Have you an idea ?
Thanks

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/ ... le/32686407677.html
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-08-31 15:06:27 | Show all posts
loic35 replied at 2017-08-31 14:46
Hi
Thank you for you answer.

Change The receiver also doesn't sound, and that might be the motherboard problem
Proposed go to after-sales service center
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules