Open the left

Root

[Copy link]
drifeter Post time 2016-05-21 05:44:40 | Show all posts
megthebest replied at 2016-05-21 05:02
sorry, try also this mirror:
http://www.needrom.com/category/others/u-v-w-x-y-z/vernee/

TWR - Is this a room (rooted) or some kind of program that will root thor?

Comments

TWRP is a custom Recovery.. more info on it: http://www.addictivetips.com/android/what-is-twrp-how-to-install-use-it-on-android-devices-guide/  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-21 06:20
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

drifeter Post time 2016-05-21 05:47:03 | Show all posts
and does vernee "aproove" it?
I tlooks like its a bit complicated to a newbee.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

megthebest Post time 2016-05-21 06:20:02 | Show all posts
drifeter replied at 2016-05-21 05:44
TWR - Is this a room (rooted) or some kind of program that will root thor?

TWRP is a custom Recovery.. more info on it:
http://www.addictivetips.com/and ... roid-devices-guide/
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

toad Post time 2016-06-09 01:24:54 | Show all posts
megthebest replied at 2016-05-21 05:02
sorry, try also this mirror:
http://www.needrom.com/category/others/u-v-w-x-y-z/vernee/

Hi. Is there a Mac method to root?  the needrom page looks like Windows..
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2016-06-09 02:29:54 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
toad replied at 2016-06-09 01:24
Hi. Is there a Mac method to root?  the needrom page looks like Windows..

Hi, search flashtool Mac on Google... The file for flash is the same for pc and Mac, only drivers and software is different

Comments

Thanks, lots of hits. Are you referring to specific software, or basically saying "find it yourself"?  Details Reply Post time 2016-06-09 18:33
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

toad Post time 2016-06-09 18:33:36 | Show all posts
Edited by toad at 2016-06-09 18:35
billouetaudrey replied at 2016-06-09 02:29
Hi, search flashtool Mac on Google... The file for flash is the same for pc and Mac, only drivers  ...

Thanks, lots of hits. Are you referring to flashtool.net? I'd feel a bit more confident going through this with some indication it's an established method, rather than being the first Mac user to brick my device..!

Comments

for mac users, flashtool from mediatek is not available, you need windows operating system or linux  Details Reply Post time 2016-06-09 23:43
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

megthebest Post time 2016-06-09 23:43:07 | Show all posts
toad replied at 2016-06-09 18:33
Thanks, lots of hits. Are you referring to flashtool.net? I'd feel a bit more confident going thro ...

for mac users, flashtool from mediatek is not available, you need windows operating system or linux

Comments

Thanks. Do you happen to know what would the linux procedure is?  Details Reply Post time 2016-06-10 02:58
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

toad Post time 2016-06-10 02:58:35 | Show all posts
megthebest replied at 2016-06-09 23:43
for mac users, flashtool from mediatek is not available, you need windows operating system or linu ...

Thanks. Do you happen to know what would the linux procedure is?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

bario1 Post time 2016-06-13 16:52:29 | Show all posts
I need some help here: I wasn't able to flash TWRP or root my Thor.

- I'm using Win 10 but tried also on Win 7
- The rom I have is the one from June (thor_20160601112911)
- I install the drivers from here: http://laurentiumihet.ro/windows ... tallation-tutorial/  and downladed the flashtool 5.1x both from the same site and from needrom.com
- The phone, when plugged and turned on, appears as "Thor" in the device manager, and when turned off it doesn't appear at all.
- When I launch the flashtool, (after selecting the scatter file) press the "download" button and plug in the thor (turned off) nothing happens at all

I'd be very glad for some help - or for an alternative to root and install TWRP.

Thanks!
Andrea
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Simojo1 Post time 2016-06-13 17:15:57 | Show all posts
bario1 replied at 2016-06-13 16:52
I need some help here: I wasn't able to flash TWRP or root my Thor.

- I'm using Win 10 but tried ...

I have the same problem. I have also a problem with installing the usb drivers despite being in windows 10 test mode and all that to try and allow installation but windows rejects them still
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules