Open the left

My mars loosing mobile network signal :-(

[Copy link]
cuco11 Post time 2017-09-07 19:36:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi All,
Phone start loosing telephone network signal last week. It is very hard to make call and both of my numbers are off-line if somebody is trying to call me.
I made factory reset few times, upgraded phone to last official Android 7 Firmware and downgraded it to previous official Android 6 ROM due to OTA. But I have not succeeded.
Any suggestion?

Thanks
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-09-08 14:06:28 | Show all posts
Enter the dial pad to enter the instruction * # 06 #,
See if IMEI is missing?
If normal, it is recommended to contact the seller to deal with
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| cuco11 Post time 2017-09-10 21:00:39 | Show all posts
My both IMEIs are OK. Thanks for anwer. I will contact my supplier.

P.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

mollis Post time 2019-03-13 22:53:17 | Show all posts
Edited by mollis at 2019-03-18 00:11

Hello. Does instagram ban page for cheating on subscribers? Twist 500 per day. I understand that the question is not entirely correct, but still. What is the trend? Thanks in advance guys! Should I contact services such as https://www.igautolike.com/ for cheating likes? Are there any services that allow you to create bots to communicate with subscribers on the pages?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules