Return to list New
Open the left

Vernee Mars Pro | Problem with 4G

[Copy link]
Wiggles Post time 2017-09-21 23:59:46 | Show all posts
English:
So 4g works very well with us in Germany! What I have noticed at work we have bad reception. The Vernee hardly ever scans the net. Because I am very poorly achievable, at Samsung note For example I had times when high comes 2 minutes no 4g or 3g but that was it already. Can I increase the scans?

German:
Also 4G funktioniert bei uns in Deutschland sehr gut! Was ich festgestellt habe bei uns auf der Arbeit wir haben da schlecht Empfang. Das Vernee scannt sehr wenig fast nie die Netz. Das heißt ich bin sehr schlecht erreichbar, beim samsung Note zum Beispiel hatte ich mal wenns hoch kommt 2 Minuten kein 4G oder 3G aber das war es auch schon. Kann man die Scans erhöhen?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

MartinF Post time 2018-01-17 23:59:41 | Show all posts
TechValue.gr replied at 2017-09-16 01:52
Finally i was able to reach 4G in a place, so it works. But needs improvement in general about recep ...

Please can you write some words what did you do to make 4G working? I am in the same situation like you were :-(.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules