Open the left

Help with battery while changing my LCD Display

[Copy link]
brenu Post time 2017-09-17 00:23:40 | Show all posts |Read mode
I was disassembling my Thor and the battery was very stuck, so I used a thinner metal tool to try removing, and then unwittingly broke the plastic gray jacket of the battery. After that, I continued the process, thinking there was nothing too much, and now the battery has a strange odor, like alcohol but a little lighter, and I'm afraid of turn on the phone with it.

Do you guys know if it's a real problem or this odor is derived from a substance coating the plastic? Thanks

P.S.: I still didn't see any liquid getting off the battery, and sorry for any mistakes in my English, I'm brazilian :v

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Mr.Bolseiro Post time 2017-09-17 05:17:53 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Mr.Bolseiro at 2017-09-17 05:21

Cara, a bateria entortou? Se não pode ficar tranquilo, e pra descolar a bateria era só tu esquentar com secador.Já pra saber se não aconteceu nada é só testando a bateria, leva em qualquer assistência e pede pra testar a bateria e explica a situação. Não confie na Vernee.

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules