Open the left

touch screen failing

[Copy link]
ababi Post time 2017-09-17 06:09:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,
I bought a thor 10 months ago. I got a black screen after connecting it to my computer for the first time, about 2 months after buying it. It send it back to everbuying and got refunded.
I decided to buy a mars instead. after 3 months, the screen didn't work : it got black and I couldn't see anything anymore, even if it still seems to work because it rings, vibrates, etc. I send it back to everbuying for repair.
It's been about 2 months now that I get it back, and the touch screen doesn't work most of the time : I touch the screen and nothing happen. I have to lock and unlock the screen to use it a few seconds, then it doesn't work again. Sometimes, it work for a few minutes ! but it's rare.
In 10 months, I got 3 vernee phone that broke, and I used them only 7 months (because of the return to everbuying)...
When I tried to contact vernee, they didn't even answer my ticket...
I won't buy vernee anymore, and won't recommand it to anybody ! It costed me twice the price because of the fee when I send it back to everbuying, I finally it doesn't even work !
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| ababi Post time 2017-09-18 19:08:37 | Show all posts
And now, my screen doesn't work at all, just like before I send it for repair : the screen lightly illuminates when I press the button to unlock the screen, but I can see nothing. It seems like the phone is working : it vibrates when i try tu use the fingerprint, etc.
It's really a pain in the neck
total bullshit !
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-09-19 10:53:36 | Show all posts
ababi replied at 2017-09-18 19:08
And now, my screen doesn't work at all, just like before I send it for repair : the screen lightly i ...

I'm sorry for the bad experience. I suggest you contact the seller to solve it
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

rmmds Post time 2017-10-07 00:23:43 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Baixe esta ROM oficial " http://www.mediafire.com/file/yylpph9g8b620rr/full_k11as_a-ota-1504788387.zip "   Se este problema no for resolvido, você precisará entrar em contato com o suporte. Porque deve haver problema de hardware.   O player digital no estava trabalhando na minha, acabei de instalar a ROM e era 100%.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

mrvagoran Post time 2017-12-27 05:20:52 | Show all posts
help help .....!!!!!!! my mars After 4 months of use stop screen ......is black now . The strong pressure can be seen to keep working. because now I do not have a phone to record a problem I found the same problem on the youtube .... I send you a link ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUXwr_wjQLI
I contacted the Alliexpes shop but did not respond!!!!!!
please help me
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Newerth Post time 2018-01-01 21:20:57 | Show all posts
That's my video actually. Nobody from Vernee will ever try to solve it with you. It's a scam company.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules