Open the left

Android 8

[Copy link]
rmmds Post time 2017-09-27 23:34:42 | Show all posts |Read mode
Will Mars Pro receive Android 8?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Salcostitx Post time 2017-10-13 20:29:00 | Show all posts
You have bought a bad company's phone, they don't give support, so no you probably dont get zndroid 8, since verne mars has plenty of bugs stil. Vernee is really scam.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

TechValue.gr Post time 2017-09-30 19:25:39 | Show all posts
Good question
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

roko5 Post time 2017-10-24 16:02:10 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by roko5 at 2017-10-24 16:16

I think a Good Company will ask the Questions. I Hope, you are going to release Android 8 for Vernee Mars Pro. It has enough Power to work with Android 8. I think  your Support has the become much more better than now. If a Customer has some questions you should try to answer it. Its very important for Customer Satisfaction...
Its not Good only to produce new Phones. You should also Support the „older“ Phones...
Vernee Mars Pro launched in June 2017!!
So it is a very new Phone.
I think it is very necessary to Support this Device, not only Release
new phones...

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

roko5 Post time 2017-11-03 16:48:12 | Show all posts
Why don't you answer our Questions??

I think it should be possible, that you can Answer the Question about Android 8.
Is the Update to Android Oreo planned or not??

I am very satisfied with the Phone but i am not very Satisfied with you Customer Support.

I think next time I will buy a Phone from another Brand where we will get the latest Updates.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

roko5 Post time 2017-12-01 07:31:42 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by roko5 at 2017-12-01 07:36

What is the status about Android 8?
Why do You ignore the Questions?

I have never seen such a extreme bad Support then yours...

I am very disapointed.
You should improve your Support instead of building new Phones...

Please do Something to improve Customer Satisfaction...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Slariax Post time 2018-01-15 19:23:18 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You could update the vernee mars has many errors, is not so well optimized, missing android 6 settings and has failures with the headphones at least you could launch a quick update to repair those errors that you have since 2016 without updating
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

roko5 Post time 2018-01-23 22:22:15 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Can You tell us something about Android 8?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Slariax Post time 2018-01-23 22:46:33 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You could answer something at least, thank you
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Slariax Post time 2018-01-23 22:56:42 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The important thing in all this is to have a phone in good condition and work well and the verne mars is good but it is abandoned and has many errors the android 7 and is not so bad is very good for 2018 and should be updated at least to a version without errors and more stable and not get so many new phones because it is silly to take many phones and the system is fatal that for those who buy the phone is a disappointment, it is not so expensive to take the system and edit it and improve it until people in their houses edit them and make them better because you do not, I hope you look at it and understand it thanks
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules