Return to list New
Open the left

Android 8

[Copy link]
kacperovsky Post time 2018-02-24 00:04:57 | Show all posts
jebus people... even getting an upgrade to 7.0 is a good thing basing the fact that android is not windows and an android OS has to be compiled device-specific, but i'll still be waiting for the oreo update if it ever happens
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

kacperovsky Post time 2018-02-24 00:06:19 | Show all posts
also, THIS FORUM IS FOR THE STOCK MARS, NOT MARS PRO!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| rmmds Post time 2018-02-24 07:40:18 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
In fact, before updating the general forum, Mars / Mars Pro was on the same topic. After the general update of the forum, they created forum for each cell, just forgot to separate this doubt.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

djmichoCZ Post time 2018-02-24 16:28:23 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
probably will not be Oreo for any Vernee phone, only new device...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kacperovsky Post time 2018-02-27 05:23:17 | Show all posts
you can always just wait for MAD rom or lineageOS to release it, they will abandon 7.1 and make 8.0 someday. also sorry for screeching because i have no idea about any separation.
vernee isn't a scam, chinese phones have the problem of:
1. often being overall shit (not the case with vernee, i use my model comfortably but the fingerprint scanner sometimes works like a toilet i need to get back working with a plunger)
and vernee mars' audio bug gave me free headphones, because i had to buy bluetooth pairs instead of wired ones which is really good
2. not having support for newer OS (unless you're an adb user like i am) they're just that the developer releases a phone at ex. 4.1, and updates it only once in it's lifetime, like vernee, to ex. 5.0, and it's not that rare in mainstream phone world, my xperia only had 1 update and nothing else. not to mention it failed remotely and i had to use the companion app.
3. having software bugs, because they are rushed as sh*t
4. having faulty hardware on purpose, because it's cheaper (probably not vernee case)
and the vernee mars is NOT OPENABLE so that sucks. they probably have a magic doggo/dead meme inside powering the phone, and they don't want people to see it xD
i'm currently waiting for vernee to either release 8.0, lineage or mad rom to release 8.1, or a instant root app to suddenly pop out with a towel root like exploit allowing to root literally every nougat (how dafaq does chainfire work???)
oh well. you paid 150$ (most likely) for a chinese phone that was advertised as not being shit for that price point. what should you expect? i will just comfort myself with my new headphones and free sh*t from my family for every software bug i discover, because they offered me that. haha.
it's better to buy a phone like this than a xperia sp (my old phone i bought literally in 2017) in 2017, honestly.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kacperovsky Post time 2018-02-27 05:25:41 | Show all posts
because vernee!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

fribeiro Post time 2018-03-16 09:07:14 | Show all posts
Edited by fribeiro at 2018-03-16 09:24

The Vernee Mars is an abandonned phone, it seems. Unfortunatelly, not even a proper custom rom with nougat 7.1.2 was ever made for this phone! No LineageOS (there's one but full of bugs), no AOSP Extended, nothing! So, we're doomed with the Vernee Mars!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

goohos Post time 2018-08-22 02:55:03 | Show all posts
Can u say something about a mobile-spy-apps.com mobile recorder on Android? How does it work with other applications?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules