Open the left

Apollo Lite motherboard problem

[Copy link]
megusta Post time 2017-10-02 17:48:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Good day everyone  

10 days ago when I was writing an sms message the screen went black.
The only thing that I was able to see was a light all over the screen when I was pressing the power button.

I contact gearbest support in order to have my phone repaired since it is still in warranty
Feb 09, 2017 05:59:27 AM  Order number: W1702090559279815.     They send me a lot of e-mails in order to try to fix the phone
"We would like to work together to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Please review our warranty here:http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html      

Please charge it 3 hours in high-power socket.

Try another charger to check if it can work.

Try another USB cable to check if it can work.

Press the power on button for 30-50 second and then turn it on.

Thank you for your cooperation. We will do our best to help you.            "

Nothing happen ... the phone is dead ...  you can see the screen flashing , you know , the light when you press the button and then nothing , you cant see the logo

you cant see the menu , nothing att all , you cant say if the phone is on or off.  I connect the phone to my pc and i saw all the files, I was able to copy paste my photos and videos to my pc.   When i said that to my next e-mail to gearbest service they send me that answer ...

""  Thank you for your feedback.

After inspecting it carefully with our technicians, we regret to inform you that this item cannot be repaired.

Due to is has supplier issue we not have related accessories.

In that case, we offered the follwing options:

1.The best we can refund 20 USD to your original payment account.

2.Or we could resend a new item.  Please choose another equvailent value item due to original is out of stock we could resend you with partial paid of  144 USD."

I spoke to a couple of service centers here about my phone problem and they told me that it is a mainboard failure , need to be replaced .

MAINBOARD FAILURE !!!!!  to a new phone  !!!!!   I cant find mainboard and they refuse to send me a new phone ... the phone is in warranty !!!!!

any help ???

thank you in advance for your time  

(and please forgive my english )

Christos  P

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Flaip Post time 2017-10-02 22:41:45 | Show all posts
"2.Or we could resend a new item.  Please choose another equvailent value item due to original is out of stock we could resend you with partial paid of  144 USD."

Why dont you tell them to resend an equivalente value item? Just choose another phone.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| megusta Post time 2017-10-02 23:45:24 | Show all posts
i have already  Flaip , 3 times and today once more .

They say that if I want another phone  ( not apollo lite )  i have to pay for it .

" We want to know if we can resend the item https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_647663.html?wid=11   if you pay 144USD.

Please tell us your decision. "

They also say that apollo lite is out of stock   but today I found this https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_356130.html
128 pieces left .  
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Flaip Post time 2017-10-03 02:45:04 | Show all posts
Ahhh didn't quite understand it! They want you to pay 144 so they can resend it to you? Well, that's bad...
Open a claim on paypal. If it is still in warranty, they are forced to help you!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules