Open the left

KRACK WPA2 vulnerability

[Copy link]
Simplexion Post time 2017-10-17 06:25:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
The Vernee Apollo Lite is definitely affected by this vulnerability. This means that wireless connections are close to worthless on these devices in regards to security. Is there any possibility that Vernee will release a patch to fix this? My guess is that it is extremely unlikely due to their lies about releasing updates in the past. We have not seen a security patch in a very long time and I believe that means that Vernee are too busy working on all the other excessive number of devices they are releasing.
This company is now a failed company and should not be trusted. They are selling vulnerable phones they have practically made end-of-life. Something similar would be if Microsoft decided to sell Microsoft Surface's with Windows XP. Extremely poor practice. DO NOT PURCHASE VERNEE PRODUCTS.

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Enforcer984 Post time 2017-10-18 07:10:02 | Show all posts
They have released one small update since the end of last year its pathetic really !
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Andreas34g Post time 2017-10-18 22:01:16 | Show all posts
Change to MAD ROM and you will get regulary updates i am on mad Android 7.1.2 with last security correction on august 2017 and they will release probably Android 8 for apollo lite
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Enforcer984 Post time 2017-10-19 08:52:58 | Show all posts
Andreas34g replied at 2017-10-18 22:01
Change to MAD ROM and you will get regulary updates i am on mad Android 7.1.2 with last security cor ...

Im waiting on the battery life to be fixed with mad rom
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules