Open the left

New update from Vernee

[Copy link]
grila123 Post time 2017-11-11 23:13:59 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I know you can install previous official vernee ROMs from their website but I don't know if that could damage the phone.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

grila123 Post time 2017-11-11 23:14:24 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I really hate the new update so I would like to know too
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

johnrock Post time 2017-11-11 23:37:13 | Show all posts
has enybody done downgrate to tell me how? step by step please
(from last update to previous)
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Relief66 Post time 2017-11-12 02:02:50 | Show all posts
I did so:
1) with SPFT 5.1612 with the firmware update mode reinstall ROM STOCK you can find on needrom
2) so you can do one at a time the OTA updates you think you need.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

johnrock Post time 2017-11-12 02:18:32 | Show all posts
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hvt.horizon
i install this app and the video recorder works fine 1920x1088
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

grila123 Post time 2017-11-12 03:09:38 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
So if I just download the ROM and install it via the wireless update app will there be a problem?

Comments

I did it several times i had installed previous stock roms downloaded from Vernee site. I installed even the Apollo X rom to Apollo lite this way! As i remember your data will remain, but if you exper  Details Reply Post time 2017-11-13 17:55
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

r_e_n_e Post time 2017-11-12 05:13:26 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thanks John. But there is Horizon logo in free version. You have to buy full version. Anyway I found no adverts HD camera. Calls "HD zoom camera" on Google play. Works fine and 4K is available.  
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

darkmann Post time 2017-11-13 17:55:27 | Show all posts
Edited by darkmann at 2017-11-13 17:56
grila123 replied at 2017-11-12 03:09
So if I just download the ROM and install it via the wireless update app will there be a problem?

I did it several times i had installed previous stock roms downloaded from Vernee site. I installed even the Apollo X rom to Apollo lite this way! As i remember your data will remain, but if you experience any problem then you will have to do a factory reset, so your data will be lost! I would suggest to load the latest full rom version (published on 18/10/2017), and put it onto your SD card.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

r_e_n_e Post time 2017-11-13 21:56:26 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
But did you make a downgrade?

Comments

Yes. When i was not satisfied with the upgraded firmware I always put back the previous version this way.  Details Reply Post time 2017-11-14 16:33
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

darkmann Post time 2017-11-14 16:33:20 | Show all posts
r_e_n_e replied at 2017-11-13 21:56
But did you make a downgrade?

Yes. When i was not satisfied with the upgraded firmware I always put back the previous version this way.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules