Open the left

Screen constant Flickering

[Copy link]
Barzin Post time 2017-10-27 17:45:41 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Barzin at 2017-10-27 20:40

Hi everyone.

When i was watching a video on my cell phone, the video suddenly become Flickering. i attached the video of my screen. I am wonder if i should change the LCD or its socket? It's less than one year i bought it from GearBest. can i send it back for free fixing warranty?

Best,

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

danielcristofer Post time 2017-10-29 05:26:10 | Show all posts
Today mine gave this same problem, I will try to do the procedure that is in https://www.gearbest.com/blog/ho ... shooting-guide-1119
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Barzin Post time 2017-10-29 17:07:57 | Show all posts
Let me know if you fix the problem. It's not easy for me to send back my cellphone all the way to china
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

danielcristofer Post time 2017-10-30 00:01:00 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The procedure does not work. I opened a ticket in Gearbest to return the value because it is also complicated for me to send.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Barzin Post time 2017-11-02 13:02:09 | Show all posts
have you fix your phone? i may send back mine to china. what have u done?>
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules