Open the left

Broken power button

[Copy link]
snygg Post time 2017-11-01 17:10:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by snygg at 2017-11-01 17:12

Hello,
a couple of days ago my power button broke (for no apparent reason). At first I could still use it if I squeezed the phone real hard near the power button when pressing it but now it's a lost cause. Unfortunately sometimes I need to restart my phone because my camera or internet stops working.

Now I found some repair kit on ebay, so I'm wondering, would this be appropriate to fix my issue or is that for a different problem? It has 80 sold, so I guess there are quite a few apollo lite owners who had trouble with their side buttons. Second question is this black layer/coat between my screen and back cover has cracks all over - won't they fall loose when I open the phone? I guess there's still some kind of glue holding them, but not sure if it will close properly after being opened. Is their perhaps a way to restart the phone via the menu/settings?

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Relief66 Post time 2017-11-01 18:41:59 | Show all posts
you can simply replace the flex cable with power and volume button you can find on ebay or aliexpress, or you can use the Quick Boot apk.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules