Open the left

Vernee Mix 2

[Copy link]
 Author| ghost45 Post time 2017-11-21 18:12:05 | Show all posts
Edited by ghost45 at 2017-11-21 18:15
Klaus69 replied at 2017-11-21 17:52
Yeah, but we need Vernee to release , at least, the rom and it seems they don't wanna do that ;(

To estract from my device i will work too hard...
especially for userdata that will contain my details of my device...mac imei and so on....
so it is not usable for anyone.....

about the root i could made the recoveries but in case of brick ....without a correct firmware to reflash ....the device will be not usable at all ...
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Klaus69 Post time 2017-11-22 17:43:46 | Show all posts
I saw ppl complaining that back camera is not Sony, as advertised.Can someone from Vernee confirm that, please?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| ghost45 Post time 2017-11-22 18:00:51 | Show all posts
@Klaus69,
could you post here one screenshot or the exactly number of your version of the firmware to make a comparison with mine?

Comments

Mine is still at custom services, when i'll have it in my hands i will post.I read about camera(and low sound, bad GPS, bad WI-FI) on differenr reviews of ppl who allready have it.  Details Reply Post time 2017-11-23 04:47
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Uzil76 Post time 2017-11-22 20:23:51 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi, I have a problem with my mix 2, safetynet failed (CTS profile match: false) so I can not use my banking app. With settings in play store is "device certification -not certified" How should I understand. And I have no SONY camera with me but AR 1335 mipiraw and the other GC5025. THIS IS A FRAUD !!! Cruel pictures makes the camera too. I consider myself as long as I have returned the part back to send. And the updates ????
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Uzil76 Post time 2017-11-22 20:29:52 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Excuse my English. My old LG P880 has made better pictures, I really hope that the developers of Vernee the effort to give a very very good update. Write. Because the module itself is a few measures
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Uzil76 Post time 2017-11-22 22:59:40 | Show all posts
I've found something here but since I do not really know about ROMs maybe someone can look at it here. But I am not responsible for the content.
http://proshivkis.ru/?g=vernee-mix-2-firmwares-android
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Klaus69 Post time 2017-11-23 04:47:00 | Show all posts
ghost45 replied at 2017-11-22 18:00
@Klaus69,
could you post here one screenshot or the exactly number of your version of the firmware  ...

Mine is still at custom services, when i'll have it in my hands i will post.I read about camera(and low sound, bad GPS, bad WI-FI) on differenr reviews of ppl who allready have it.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| ghost45 Post time 2017-11-23 05:52:14 | Show all posts
this is the last firmware version:
Device Model:
Vernee Mix 2

Android Version:
Android 7.0

Android security patch version level:
August 5 2017

Baseband Version:
Moly.LR11.W1630.MD.MP.V9.3.P38,2017/10/31 14:44

KERNEL VERSION:

BUILD NUMBER:
MIX_2_20171031

Comments

Yeah, OK, but did u check'd if yours have Sony camera?  Details Reply Post time 2017-11-23 23:41
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Klaus69 Post time 2017-11-23 23:41:10 | Show all posts
ghost45 replied at 2017-11-23 05:52
this is the last firmware version:
Device Model:
Vernee Mix 2

Yeah, OK, but did u check'd if yours have Sony camera?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| ghost45 Post time 2017-11-26 01:50:05 | Show all posts
Edited by ghost45 at 2017-11-26 01:51

@Everybody,
the rebuild of the official firmware has been made!

Soon the links to the official firmware and of course of the recoveries modded
If all of you want to see my works read here on xda developers:
https://forum.xda-developers.com ... l-firmware-t3709819

Comments

WOW, great!!What "rebuild" means? Did u modified somenthing in the rom? Or it's just the official one?  Details Reply Post time 2017-11-26 04:15
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules