Open the left

Vernee Mix 2

[Copy link]
Klaus69 Post time 2017-11-26 04:15:51 | Show all posts
ghost45 replied at 2017-11-26 01:50
@Everybody,
the rebuild of the official firmware has been made!

WOW, great!!What "rebuild"  means? Did u modified somenthing in the rom? Or it's just the official one?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| ghost45 Post time 2017-11-27 06:37:29 | Show all posts
Edited by ghost45 at 2017-11-27 06:40

@Everybody,
i'm studing again this device i want to explain what i have found to all of you and what i'm doing in xda-developers:

1) Seems that device (vernee Mix) not want to connect and dialogue correctly with flashtool...i have tyied all the version in the web..
2)Seems fastboot mode is the good place to flash the firmware but is not easy for everyone.
3) Isn't only the Dogee mix have same firmware but i discovered that all the mix are similar except to the total amount of its memory
4) The sectors of the partitions :userdata and system are different from the previous devices descibed before.
5) the first partition and the last called sys1 & sys30 not are located in the Vernee mix2.
6) the firmware is rebuilded but is not complete too....
to be continue...

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

cleopatra81 Post time 2017-11-27 06:50:11 | Show all posts
Vernee Mix 2TWRP 3.1.1 :
You will find the TWRP at the next link :

https://www.needrom.com/download/vernee-mix-2-twrp-3-1-1/

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Author| ghost45 Post time 2017-11-29 02:20:19 | Show all posts
The Official Firmware Of Vernee Mix2 has been rebuilded
you will find it in Needrom or in my thread in xda developers
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

rolandvb Post time 2017-11-30 21:24:47 | Show all posts
I is a shame that Vernee is not giving us at least a factory rom to download, i  almost regret for bying a Vernee  Phone .
All other brands like Doogee and Umidigi and others ARE providing these and some even came up with ota`s
If Vernee support stay`s this way Vernee  will never become a serious brand. i love the mix 2 amd is a very good phone for the money but i want to costumize my phone and have the right to do so ,but without reasing at least a factory rom to be able to restore it when sometihing goes wrong,
It is a big shame that modders are having a very hard time to make a rebuild themselves because Vernee are even not making a effort to load up  the rom for the mix 2   ,in guess they only want to sell phones and seems that a little support is asking to much??
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| ghost45 Post time 2017-12-01 05:06:05 | Show all posts
Edited by ghost45 at 2017-12-01 05:11
rolandvb replied at 2017-11-30 21:24
I is a shame that Vernee is not giving us at least a factory rom to download, i  almost regret for b ...

Hi Rolandvb,
yes you have right!
Seems tha Vernee want to accellerate his closing...his bankrupt
Create new device and do not share nothing..why?
which strange politics is that?
About the rebuild the official firmware ...i spent a lot of time, i rebuilded the firmware but the firmware is not ending ...
Flashtool seems do not want to dialogue correctly to this device mix2.
The procedure correct of replace the firmware is fastboot.
But here also i found that the original  preloader make disaster ....so only system , usedata , boot recovery and all the others files are good ...but for me is not enough...
i studied too......
the adventure to be continue .......
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

roko5 Post time 2017-12-01 07:13:02 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by roko5 at 2017-12-01 07:16

Their Support is extremly Bad. I use Vernee Mars Pro. It is a good Phone. But they don't react if someone has questions. It is the First and last time, that i will buy a Phone from this Company. I hope that we will receive Android 8? They are only release new Phones. But their Support about "older" Phones ist extremly Bad.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Enforcer984 Post time 2017-12-01 11:26:55 | Show all posts
roko5 replied at 2017-12-01 07:13
Their Support is extremly Bad. I use Vernee Mars Pro. It is a good Phone. But they don't react if so ...

I use Apollo Lite and they have almost reached one year after the promise of releasing 7.0 !.

I wont ever buy another vernee again !
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

rolandvb Post time 2017-12-02 04:18:54 | Show all posts
I even wonder if Vernee is reading our messages ,maybe the`re is so many disintererest they even don`t
No reactions from Vernee at all and i think this say`s it all. if i had known in advance the support was so bad i never would have
bought this phone, next time i will do more investigation of a company and the``re support befor buying.
For me it will also be the first and last phone i bought from Vernee if this stays this way i guess they are only thinking at short term and selling phones  i is a very good phone but without decent support and needed updates it is not,
maybe a herritage of the Chinese way of thinking based on and the effect of the communist system, noboddy give a damn
It was the same in east Germany before the fall of the wall and the regime, people had no own inatitaive and engagement because the government did regulate everything, i can tell you if this is the case they will never concur the western market, maybe this is not even they`re goal ,,maybe only selling phones,
i did contact Vernee about the firmware and they did not respond at all, in the west not responding is considered as rude and unmannerly !!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Author| ghost45 Post time 2017-12-02 14:38:18 | Show all posts
Edited by ghost45 at 2017-12-02 14:40
rolandvb replied at 2017-12-02 04:18
I even wonder if Vernee is reading our messages ,maybe the`re is so many disintererest they even  ...

You have right Rolandvb !

The vernee like the other chinese brand leave to its selfs all the customers and this is not good...
The Vernee will be banned from all the forums i think soon !
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules