Open the left

Vernee Mix 2

[Copy link]
rolandvb Post time 2017-12-03 22:20:51 | Show all posts
Edited by rolandvb at 2017-12-03 22:23

It is a shame, they are making the best phone under the $200 and don`t give any support, when you are selling phones you also have to give normal support and at least provide a normal flashable rom, i think for Vernee custumors are not inportant and are only thinking about quick sales , they will maybe provide a ota update but not a full flashble rom that will work with normal procedure and mtk tools. it is a shame and regret bought this phone,
it is a good one but if problems occur you are FXXked and will have only left a very expensive paperweight  
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| ghost45 Post time 2017-12-04 05:48:19 | Show all posts
Roland ahah you have right is only "expensive paperweight "...

Comments

thanks for apreciating my sarcasm,  Details Reply Post time 2017-12-04 05:58
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

rolandvb Post time 2017-12-04 05:58:20 | Show all posts
ghost45 replied at 2017-12-04 05:48
Roland ahah you have right is only "expensive paperweight "...

thanks for apreciating my sarcasm,
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

rolandvb Post time 2017-12-05 01:57:02 | Show all posts
Vernee  are liars the mix 2 does not have a sony camera at all, that is why the picture are so bad !!
it has a inferiour OnSemi camera, don`t buy this phone,!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= ... 3HIx5GryPPOl4AaABAg
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

rolandvb Post time 2017-12-05 03:14:33 | Show all posts
new review with more lies and problems vernee mix 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S69sObmnVlM
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

NDbluewee Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Hi @ everyone
sent an email to Edward Liu the Overseas Sales Manager for Vernee ... problem we faced on Vernee Mix 2
As a potential customer of your .... I have ordered Mix 2 from your regular reseller in Shenzhen recently. And the service is extremely bad .... promised but did not carry work as promised as rule no:1.  Don't bother to reply email at all  ... that is, rule no:2. I have given up on this guy so called Jacky Zou from vernee Official Store!!!!

Hope you can explain to me why in the forum I don't get any Vernee representatives to reply our problems or at least help us to solve our and your problems!!!! What kind of service is more important to you if you do not listen to your customer problems!!!! How to get repeat orders or good recommendation from good customers who are completely satisfied by your excellent service. We have been in your Vernee forum for more than a week or two and none of Vernee staffs to help out!!! Why? Why?

Why is your Sony IMS 258 specification cannot be found in the hardware? You know in the west ..... they are so transparent to let you see what is inside and also full money refunded if you are not happy with the product. Then you are making good business because all good customers will buy your products and good services too.

Help us and help your company to make it a reputable and trust worthy company that we can rely on.

Thank you

Unquote

Comments

hello ,You certainly will not get any responce as i alreddy did send 3 e-mails to diferent people of the Vernee company. They lie about specs, so they don`t care about costumors at all , it is all abo  Details Reply Post time 6 day(s) ago
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

rolandvb Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show all posts
NDbluewee replied at 2017-12-06 16:25
Hi @ everyone
sent an email to Edward Liu the Overseas Sales Manager for Vernee ... problem we face ...

hello ,You certainly will not get any responce as i alreddy did send 3 e-mails to diferent people of the Vernee company. They lie about specs, so they don`t care about costumors at all , it is all about the money and qick sales, within half a years it will be a discontinued product , maybe there will come one or 2 Ota updates that can not be flashed with mtk tolls and that will be all. if oto geos wrong you will end up with a dead phone !!!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

NDbluewee Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show all posts

Hi @ Roland

Yes, you are right! I think the technical experts may get more worried when everyone is coming after them ... with out any answer to our questions or in need the technical sources!!!! What do you think? They would have created all these in the first place before all these issues surface. Totally a typical Chinese company as compared to American preempt company who see this potential problems ahead and already have a solution to this and prevent future damaging to the company. Cheers
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| ghost45 Post time Yesterday 19:38 | Show all posts
@Everybody....
GOOD NEWS......................................

I have talked with the C.E.O of Vernee....to Mr. Jacky......

Probably the Forum will have new people to write inside to their customers.......

Probably will share to me the official firmware of Vernee Mix 2 ....in the next days.....

Comments

OMG OMG ghost45, u are a real hero! BTW, Jacky gave u any explanation why the rom is so stupid? And maybe why they lied about camera?  Details Reply Post time Yesterday 22:50
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Klaus69 Post time Yesterday 22:50 | Show all posts
ghost45 replied at 2017-12-12 19:38
@Everybody....
GOOD NEWS......................................

OMG OMG ghost45, u are a real hero!
BTW, Jacky gave u any explanation why the rom is so stupid? And maybe why they lied about camera?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules