Open the left

Vernee Mix 2

[Copy link]
rolandvb Post time 2017-12-12 23:28:14 | Show all posts
Edited by rolandvb at 2017-12-12 23:30

Thats good news Ghost, if probably will turn into a yes, our flashing problem will be over i hope Vernee will really provide you with the original flashfile or give us a downloadlink
If  at Vernee they are smart and commercial wise they will start to give some real support and post downloadlinks of all the original flashfiles from every phone they sold and are going to sell on they`re supportpage !! i am sure that they will sell significant more phones, i surely i will not order any Vernee phone again if Vernee does not provide a flashable firmware in the near future.
The new Vernee X surely will cost $250 or more ,for that prize it will be not done to not provide the original firmware
if spending that amount of money providing decent support can not stay behind and is mandatory, if they will not they will lose the game!
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

NDbluewee Post time 2017-12-13 21:35:28 | Show all posts
Hi @ Roland

Did you manage to adjust your ringing tone volume on the Mix 2? I can hardly hear the ringing tone ..... too soft!!!!
Cheers - -

Comments

you can only pump up the volume with in mtk engeneer mode just download mtk engeneer tool at playstore and go to tab hardware testing > audio playback an you can change the value to a maximum of 160,  Details Reply Post time 2017-12-15 03:51
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

rolandvb Post time 2017-12-15 03:51:47 | Show all posts
NDbluewee replied at 2017-12-13 21:35
Hi @ Roland

Did you manage to adjust your ringing tone volume on the Mix 2? I can hardly hear the ...

you can only pump up the volume with in mtk engeneer mode just download mtk engeneer tool at playstore and go to tab hardware testing > audio playback an you can change the value to a maximum of 160, when on max on 160 the mix 2 sound is  louder but half as loud as the umi super i have  , the sound and volume of the mix 2 sucks and is not hard enough even edited to maximum volume in engeneers tool
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

NDbluewee Post time 2017-12-17 15:11:51 | Show all posts
Hi @Roland

Thank you for the valuable solution.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules