123Next
Return to list New
Open the left

New update 06/11.

[Copy link]
Columbos Post time 2017-11-10 17:55:02 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,

This morning new maj of our Apollo Lite (20171106115429) 30,35MB.

Optimization camera and Optimization android system. The Vernee makes the update, it decompresses the package but restarts in Recovery mode! from this mode, we can only reboot and therefore do not make the maj!

Sorry for my English I am French.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Plumplum Post time 2017-11-10 18:08:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello,
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Plumplum Post time 2017-11-10 18:11:09 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello, There were a manual update on Vernee website (19/10). Have you done it before?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Columbos Post time 2017-11-10 20:16:19 | Show all posts
Plumplum replied at 2017-11-10 18:11
Hello, There were a manual update on Vernee website (19/10). Have you done it before?

no but for me these 2 maj have nothing to do with them, the one I am talking about is 30.35 mb while the other is much larger.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kharras Post time 2017-11-10 23:01:52 | Show all posts
I just received the update (6/11), and it was only 16,89 Mb.. I did the other new update (19/10) 2 days ago.
It updated and booted fine.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Columbos Post time 2017-11-11 00:38:10 | Show all posts
kharras replied at 2017-11-10 23:01
I just received the update (6/11), and it was only 16,89 Mb.. I did the other new update (19/10) 2 d ...

This is perhaps why I can not do this maj (and it is 30mb and not 17mb) because that of 19/10 I did not do it! so I thought I'd have to do it.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

micbe24 Post time 2017-11-11 05:35:20 | Show all posts
I just did the update on three phones. Each of them was about 30 MB and I did not do the patch from october. All seems to be nice - well, as nice as a patch from Vernee can get ;)
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Enforcer984 Post time 2017-11-11 07:48:24 | Show all posts
micbe24 replied at 2017-11-11 05:35
I just did the update on three phones. Each of them was about 30 MB and I did not do the patch from  ...

do you see black background on notifications like the october update from the website ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

rebence Post time 2017-11-11 08:05:27 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes it became black with november OTA. After i installed OTA, i realised there was an october update.flashed that too, than it found the november ota again. It installed it again.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Enforcer984 Post time 2017-11-11 08:06:12 | Show all posts
Just updated and it does have the shitty black background on notifications !
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules