Open the left

New update 06/11.

[Copy link]
rebence Post time 2017-11-11 08:10:45 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
At least something changed  
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

rebence Post time 2017-11-11 08:15:53 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Is it a feature or a bug?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Enforcer984 Post time 2017-11-11 08:46:20 | Show all posts
Its a bug I imagine something with transparency of the notifications ?

All we can hope is at least they are making updates for our phone maybe miracle of christmas will happen and we will get 7.1.2 stock andriod
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Columbos Post time 2017-11-11 16:32:19 | Show all posts
Hello,

Yesterday, I made the shift of October and when I ask him to check then the maj he found the one of November (16.89 Mb) but during the installation of the latter, it restarts and starts the mode Recovery! not you ? my phone is rooted maybe this explains that! therefore impossible to install.

I think this morning and oh surprise, he can not find this maj weird November all this !!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

rebence Post time 2017-11-11 16:50:45 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes i  think that is your problem, my phone was on stock from last year(not rooted) before these updates
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Columbos Post time 2017-11-11 18:45:15 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
How to put in original rom?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kokolo Post time 2017-11-11 21:02:19 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Trying unroot or install the original ROM. You get this ROM not from Vernee. There you get only the OTA(from there websites) updates. You have to download the first original ROM (for example at needrom.com). Then you have to flash your device. Backup data first! Then you could use the OTA from website by Vernee.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

grila123 Post time 2017-11-11 23:18:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Oh and about the black
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

grila123 Post time 2017-11-11 23:19:21 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Oh and about the black...It is not only in the notification panel... It is in calculator and alarm screen as well. Vernee please fix this I can't stand it
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

sandro_vitor Post time 2017-11-12 07:37:08 | Show all posts
After the November 06 update, my camera got worse!
Before, he did not shoot in 4K (he never actually filmed) and now he stopped filming in Full HD. Somebody help me? What do I do?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules