[Copy link]
Ppic Post time 2017-11-16 03:44:31 | Show all posts |Read mode

model
Thor
OS version
Trouble Probability
50 %
Describe
often, when i unlock my phone, sensitive button doesn't work. i may work next time, maybe not, event rebooting the phone isn't working 100% to get them back.
sometime i get them back by locking/unlocking many time.
really paintfull problem
Steps
unlocking the phone.
Picture

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Apelsin4ik Post time 2017-12-04 22:29:05 | Show all posts
Edited by Apelsin4ik at 2017-12-04 22:47

1) Hello , i have the same problmes...the sensitive buttons, randomly works ( together) not sepparatelly . No reset/reboot/switch off....solving this problem . That was first.

2)First of all camera dissapointed me ...it was perfectly clear,but working good only when day light , at night NOTHING you can see.
3)Was an uptdate, updated...yes, it solved the light problem, but the quality is worser, focus works badly (feeling that when you turning left-right ) its working on 0.3mpx ...old phone ...like in minecraft. i need to not move for 1-3 secs without ...breathing ...to make a good photo ...4)And the most big problem is that someone calls me , i must switch loud and back to caller can hear me . also he cant ! GSM calls directly are not working ( caller doesn`t hear me ,but i hear him perfectly , and the mic is very very bad ...i need to scream in mic to caller hear me ) .....i am very mad...when i am at work ...and i need to do many things but when call, i can`t answer... only on the loud....
5)too bad that the phone comes without headphones and case (metal body is pretty fast scratching...) i had mhy own headphones, but  after 20 times of insert in ...and out ...the 3.5 out is pretty hard to insert in or out the jack . so it scratchet the 3.5mm jack of my headphones and now i must buy another ones... well. I hope the new updates will resolve that problems ... i understand that the model is new and fresh . But , Dear , Vernee soft developers , the phone looks good, good display , but the sound dinamics are not so laud . Hope to see soon the solving for these problems . Regards, thank you ! =)  
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules