Open the left

Vernee M5 - Software Complaints

[Copy link]
Park Post time 2017-11-27 01:38:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello dearest Vernee developers,
hello forum users.

I have bought a Vernee M5 Phone, and so far am with a few exceptions very impressed of the product (especially at this price).
I also appreciate the often Software updates, although i would maybe like a short report of the changes coming with every update.

Now to the points i really dont like. Or can not figure out, whatever the case. I would appreciate help of any kind.

The camera has a shutter sound, which can not be turned off.
This is not just most annoying, it is plainly unaccpetable.
Imagine sitting in an lecture, wanting to photograph the Board and you have this most annoying sound every single time you take a picture.
Or imagine sitting in your familys dancing event, where you cant be taking pictures, because the sound is louder than the music!
Even the focus sound (this beep) is so loud, it hurts me in the ears!!
Can you not make it coupled to the OS ringtone volume?! This is not at all a well designed software part, instead it is insanity and not design at all, to have it this way!

Next thing is the Wifi roaming dynamic. It is for my usage too low. Maybe add an option or just set it higher in the hardware configuration.
For me this way i can not use the network connection at all, when in a room which has just the slightest reception of AP1, but much more reception of AP2.
In particular, the phone will constantly connect to AP1, and show not one level of signal on this "wifi bar".
Then the network is unusable slow, and it soon figures it out itself and disconnects.

Only when placed infront of a sheet of metal, the phone notices AP1 is low, and connects to AP2. Then the reception is about displayed with about half of the bars on the wifi signal level indicator.
The network thne is very well usable, but as soon as the phone is moved away from the metal sheet, it again connects to AP1.
There must be a way to improve that..
I have experienced this at two places, first at home, with very casual set up of two APs with different channels, same SSID.
And secondly at university, with a professional wifi installation.
Therefore i believe the phones system is causing this effect.

Furthermore the translations in German are partly wrong.

Also regarding the Camera:
The ISO or Lighting/Briteness value is not ajusted automatically in all apps.
Some camera apps, eg. the built in camera.
For example using the Whatsapp image capture camera viewer, (the built in camera app into Whatsapp)
pictures taken are looking very dark, so dark that nothing can be seen.
Same with Telegram and its built in cam.

Anyhow i hope this can be fixed, as i know all these things are working fine with phones other brands (yes, i have friends with chinese phones and they do work well, too, and do not have these issues.)

I would not have expected that the problematic of cheap smartphones with good hardware specifications lies in the software/operating system.

So then, if the official Staff of vernee could look into this, or other people help me figure out how to fix these issues, i would be happy.

Best Regards and Thanks,
Park
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

jabic Post time 2017-12-05 16:15:03 | Show all posts
I just want to add, that the "OTG function" on Vernee M5 does not work. Please fix it! Thank you
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Park Post time 2017-12-11 01:25:13 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I have read the phone does not support OTG.

Comments

Vernee M5 official page announce OTG support.  Details Reply Post time 2017-12-24 19:43
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Yonohesido Post time 2017-12-24 19:43:10 | Show all posts
Edited by Yonohesido at 2017-12-24 12:45
Park replied at 2017-12-10 18:25
I have read the phone does not support OTG.

Vernee M5 official page announce OTG support.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules