Open the left

Battery problems with last two OTA ?

[Copy link]
Enforcer984 Post time 2017-11-28 07:09:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Enforcer984 at 2017-11-28 07:16

Im finding that my battery is giving up at 30% and switching itself off.

But could it be a faulty charging cable ?
Takes several times of putting it in both ways and it feels loose unless its pushed upwards (bent slightly)

then pump express will kick in and fast charge the phone ?

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

darkmann Post time 2017-11-28 18:02:50 | Show all posts
Did you make a "wipe cache/dalvik" in recovery? You can try to recharge your battery in a "switched-off" state, and if it does not help a factory reset after backing up your data. I don't have any issue with the last OTA-s, i have better SOT than it was ever before.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Enforcer984 Post time 2017-11-29 06:01:44 | Show all posts
darkmann replied at 2017-11-28 18:02
Did you make a "wipe cache/dalvik" in recovery? You can try to recharge your battery in a "switched- ...

Thanks for the advice I think it seemed to fix it i was able to fast charge to 100% without the screen on and then whipe the cache/dalvik in recovery. The battery then lasted till below 10% when i plugged it in before the phone had chance to even die.

But the cable is still not working properly ? any advice as to which one to get to keep quick charging working ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules