Open the left

No Normal support Vernee phones

[Copy link]
rolandvb Post time 2017-12-04 02:47:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by rolandvb at 2017-12-04 02:51

Ik did order the Vernee mix 2 and i am very dissapointed in this brand and of the fact they do not provide a normal factory rom download like all other
good brands do, it is not normal to sell phones and not provide the factory rom for reflashing the phone when bricked, this can even does occur sometimes when doing a vernee provided update.
making good phone for this prize is ok ,but giving no support at all, and not answering e-mail with polite request says it all, FUCK THE COSTUMORS we only want to make fast money by selling a lot of phones
It is a shame because the mix 2 is one of the best phones for sale under the $200, but it is to expensive to end up as a paper press !!
if something happens and the phone and will not boot angain we never will be able to use this phone again, certainly not with the suppport of Vernee
Thanks for selling me a good phone
fxxk you you for not giving normal support and not providing a normal but a corupted firmware with false specs and info so that mtk flashtool will not work
so that even making a backup of the Nvram is not possible.

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

ghost45 Post time 2017-12-04 05:53:29 | Show all posts
i have written a letter "ticket" but are almost 5 days and nobody write an answer.....terrible support from Vernee Staff!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

NDbluewee Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Hi @everyone
I have just sent a reply to Edward Liu the Overseas Manager for Vernee Mix 2
Hi Edward

Great to hear from you. Well, if you think you can't help me then can you get your technical expert in assisting us to solve the Vernee Mix 2 issue like Sony IMX 258 specification is not found in the hardware at all. You see, XDA developers has a group of experts studying the Vernee Mix 2 to make it a better phone but needed to communicate with Vernee technical experts for feed backs and support ti improve this model to a more steady and stable phone.

Right now, no one from Vernee and no one starts the forum on Vernee Mix 2 .... that why, we are there to provide all helps. Anyway, is your Mix 2 .......... if you can help and rectify those technical issues there!!! Then we can help you to spread the new that how efficient and good service Vernee can provide XDA all the supports.
At least provide us the support and some technical data to improve overall a good and stable phone. You support in this manner is highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Unquote
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules