12Next
Return to list New
Open the left

Problems , related Thor PLus

[Copy link]
Apelsin4ik Post time 2018-01-09 05:22:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello , dear Vernee , i encountered many problems while using my New Thor plus ( Ordered 26 of september 2017) got it on october 10.
First i got it in my hands (without updates)

1)Camera very dark but with GOOD FOCUS  

2) After 2 updates ( last one 23 october 2017)

Camera become very smooth /slow and bad focusing but lost her (dark picturing)

Sensitive (touch buttons ) on the phone , are shutting dowon (both) (Everytime)

Was a problem with (Microphone- when i talk ) when i call/get called , opponent doesn`t hear me .  (solved  , how = Disabled  Ok google .)

resumate

1)Camera is working very poor
2)Touch screen buttons menu and back - randomly dont work (both) .
\ If i will have something to add i will  add.
Regards Eugen !
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

mightythor Post time 2018-02-08 20:53:12 | Show all posts
good morning,

i copy/paste the message send with TICKET to the CUSTOMER SUPPORT...

just to be clear, 4 days of waiting and NOTHING REPLY from VERNEE...

the message:

i am sorry for my not correct english, i hope to explain well what is problem on my Thor Plus.
i have buy this phone from china store.
i also read the VERNEE FORUM and find that another user have my same problem with DARK COLOR…
probably the phone need only an update fixing for this problem, i try to explain:
i have the Display Tester App to estimate the quality of the screen on phone, and when i use the test with SOLID background color i encounter a problem with the solid DARK background…

white, read, green, grey and the other looks very good, BUT dark suffer of “retro illumination” of the pixel… all the display of the phone is very very very little red illuminated… this condition is visible ONLY into a completely DARK ROOM…

same problem when i touch the “Home button”… display is retro illuminated for 5-7 second, after this time is go in standby mode… and again, when i touch the ON/OFF button (for close the display) same problem appear and the display OFF after 5-7 second…

i repeat, this condition is visible ONLY in DARK condition, but it’s present and probably it’s a bug fixable…

please, can you check for this problem? check also the forum, there another user with same problem…

i hope to see an update that fix this problem.

thanks for your time, best regard.

someone have resolved this problem? hardware or software?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Mufor Post time 2018-01-09 08:24:27 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Mufor at 2018-01-09 08:30

Handset Model: Thor Plus
Problem with Amoled screen: the screen lights up when you lock the phone for 1 minute, the black is not black, black color has a red color mix
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

giulio Post time 2018-01-09 07:36:51 | Show all posts
Handset Model: Vernee Thor Plus

Problem(s)/Feedback(s): The gyroscope doesn't work!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

giulio Post time 2018-01-09 07:39:22 | Show all posts

Problem(s)/Feedback(s): When I make a normal call the microphone doesn't work straight away. I need to turn on and off the speaker option in the calling screen. In this way the microphone starts working and the other person can hear me clearly. It's annoying to do this trick every time I make a call. Another way of solving it is disabling the "Ok Google" function. But this is again quite annoying. Please fix it.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

giulio Post time 2018-01-09 07:41:41 | Show all posts

Problem(s)/Feedback(s): Videos on Netflix aren't really smooth (It also happens with other apps). It's slightly lagging. Also with downloaded videos so it's not a buffering/internet issue.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Apelsin4ik Post time 2018-01-22 19:57:46 | Show all posts
I continue solving problems for Vernee Thor Plus -

Now, the problem with sensitive buttons , that randomly not working .

To solve that problem , go to engineering mode ( Hardware test   , two slides in left) > Disable Non-Sleep Mode  (turn it off ) , yes it will afffect your battery ...but i guess Vernee developers will save our phones from DEATH!  
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

elriba Post time 2018-01-25 19:29:03 | Show all posts
Hello Apelsin4ik. I did exactly what you said and its not working. So basically I went in to Engineering Mode (*#*#3646633#*#*) > Hardware Test > Non-sleep mode and i Disable Non-Sleep Mode.  Bottons are still numb. Only my On screen buttons are working.

Please some help, maybe i did something wrong.

Thx. Gregory

Comments

Well ,after few weeks all problems turned back ...and still no UPDATES from Vernee ...i don`t know. I switched sensor buttons to display buttons ...back home window .  Details Reply Post time 2018-04-19 19:36
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

elriba Post time 2018-02-12 18:14:29 | Show all posts
After weeks with problems and bugs I've decide to turn phone back to Gearbest. It's really a shame that there is no help from Vernee staff. Becouse of that i will not recomend this phone and company. There's no use of Amoled display, great battery, smooth build, android 7 etc. etc. when phone have bugs in most crucial areas of use like making calls, using select buttons or even display properly. Those bugs should be detected by Vernee staff before phone reach customers !

I wish good luck and a lot of patience to all other customers of Vernee.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

mightythor Post time 2018-02-15 00:05:55 | Show all posts
i am really disappointed...

at this day (now 10 days of waiting) NOTHING REPLY from customer support of Vernee...

i am not searching for a new phone, what i ask is ONLY for solve the bugs on the display...

leave client without support is a BAD choice... the phones are really good, but WITHOUT SUPPORT is WORSE...

Comments

Same here, waiting from 2017/10/23 ....nothing , maybe they will do Grand reset/update when appears new android with no bugs.  Details Reply Post time 2018-04-19 19:37
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules