Open the left

New Update for Android 6.0 2017/11/29

[Copy link]
kokolo Post time 2018-01-11 05:17:10 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by kokolo at 2018-01-11 05:22

New update has arrived...
The version of the update is Apollo_Lite_20171129122259.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

UNIX4ALL Post time 2018-01-11 17:22:50 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Updated my wife's Lite... No changes for bad or good.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Author| kokolo Post time 2018-01-11 05:34:39 | Show all posts
The notification panel has still the black background color...
For now, I could not find anything new.

Comments

Bad news, but ok ... The battery keeps heating up and discharging fast?  Details Reply Post time 2018-01-11 07:46
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

sandro_vitor Post time 2018-01-11 07:46:52 | Show all posts
kokolo replied at 2018-01-11 05:34
The notification panel has still the black background color...
For now, I could not find anything  ...

Bad news, but ok ... The battery keeps heating up and discharging fast?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| kokolo Post time 2018-01-11 13:59:30 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No, neither. The software and the device are running smooth.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

chaoschag Post time 2018-04-21 08:01:50 | Show all posts
Hey, whenever I try to install this update my phone dies (shows the dead android symbol), then restarts, and after a while asks me to install this update again. This has been going on since the release basically. Can anyone help?

Comments

Hi! I have almost simillar problem - every day or every week, depending on my settings, I get nptification about new update 20171129122259, but after I download it and letting it to install, after reb  Details Reply Post time 2018-05-04 00:41
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| kokolo Post time 2018-04-27 15:33:03 | Show all posts
Do you root your system or you have flash your recovery partition with f.e. TWRP?

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ZRimaZ Post time 2018-05-04 00:41:34 | Show all posts
chaoschag replied at 2018-04-21 08:01
Hey, whenever I try to install this update my phone dies (shows the dead android symbol), then resta ...

Hi! I have almost simillar problem - every day or every week, depending on my settings, I get nptification about new update 20171129122259, but after I download it and letting it to install, after reboot always I get Error message and the phone hungs - I have it to power off and power on. The phone is not rooted, with last update before mentioned 20171129122259.

Any ideas from Apollo team?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| kokolo Post time 2018-06-19 02:34:36 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Maybe, try to clear the cache of the updater app. Reload the update and try to install...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules